Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Jeremiah Nakathila - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Jeremiah Nakathila - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Stevenson, Nakathila Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Shakur Stevenson (15-0, 8 KOs), a former WBO featherweight world champion, will battle Jeremiah Nakathila (21-1, 17 KOs) for the vacant WBO interim junior lightweight world title at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty uneventful stuff so far

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Pretty uneventful stuff so far
      This is horrible!

Comment

worst fight ever

Comment

I have been watching the feet the whole fight!

Comment

I got Nakathila ahead 6 rounds to 5 HEADING INTO THE FINAL ROUND

Comment

Complete and utter garbage.

Comment

All the sheeit Shakur talks. He sure is hesitant to get this guy with only one punch out of there. The African sucks. Shak should of finished it in the 3 rd round.

Comment

no doubt Shakur won that fight. He did it by landing an average of 10 punches per round. Do I care to see him fight again?

Comment

Where are they getting these refs from? Are they even boxing fans? Even a fan that's never boxed before know a righty vs a lefty means someone is going to get stepped on! And yes, Stevenson is a booorrring fighter! 16-0 with only 8 KOs? If he won't close the show against nobodies then nobody will care! Boo!

Comment

Working...
                    X