Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: So Special To Make My Debut With My Golden Boy Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: So Special To Make My Debut With My Golden Boy Family

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario for his first fight under the Golden Boy Promotions banner. Several options were discussed and postponed for the unbeaten former super middleweight titlist over the past few months before settling on a showdown with former light heavyweight title challenger Sullivan Barrera. The two will collide July 9 live on DAZN from Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles. The event will take place at a time when venues in the state are once again allowing full capacity, which was not the case when Ramirez was previously eyeing a springtime ring return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of the most overrated fighters around

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      One of the most overrated fighters around
      You think so? I dont even hear about him. Alao hes kinda feather fisted

Comment

Surprised he signed with Golden boy - who currently have no juice in sport

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Surprised he signed with Golden boy - who currently have no juice in sport
          Yeah, they only helped develop the current face of boxing Canelo and are on track to elevate both Ryan and Vergil to that same level. Can't see why Zurdo chose them.

Comment

Working...
          X