Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: It's Gonna Be A Massacre When I Fight Herring; I'm Gonna Torture Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mouth like Lopez. Until you step up, keep your trap shut.

Comment

That's the whole point. Nobody at 130 or 135 is beating Shakur. Whether he runs his mouth or not isn't changing that, so all of the keyboard trolls just need to get used to that.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Torture him with his tickle punches?

Comment

Damn, I’m really starting to dislike this dude. Speaking on Herring like herring hasn’t been grinding and has been gifted a belt. FOH.

Comment

He never mentions Gervonta at all, game recognizes game. He’s a talented little dude but it’s not like he’s blowing folks away and rarely does he get a ko, so I think he needs to step his game up. Shakur is good and has a great defense but when I look at the caliber of opponents it doesn’t speak volumes not yet anyways.

Comment

Just another feather fisted runner. Barely has stopped half his opponents and he’s using words like massacre LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Torture him with his tickle punches?
                Facts, however I would still like to see Haney vs. Stevenson @ 135!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  He never mentions Gervonta at all, game recognizes game. He’s a talented little dude but it’s not like he’s blowing folks away and rarely does he get a ko, so I think he needs to step his game up. Shakur is good and has a great defense but when I look at the caliber of opponents it doesn’t speak volumes not yet anyways.
                  I really wish Bob would let him fight Valdez ASAP, but he won't! He's going to let Valdez fight Robson Conceicao next!

Comment

I could have sworn I just saw some video of him talking about wanting to just go after Valdez and not fight Herring?

Anyways, go on and show us that Herring is easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                      I feel the same way. He doesn’t have enough power to make Tank respect him. Tank would walk him down and eventually ko him like he did against LSC.

Comment

Working...
                      X