Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant vs Canelo. Who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant vs Canelo. Who wins and why?

I'm all too aware that most on here will pick Canelo and I can see why they would but I'm also aware that Plant on his A game could be a handful and though I dont give him a huge chance i give him a marginal chance and winning.

Who is picking who and why do you feel your picking the right guy?
    Canelo
    85.71%
    Plant
    14.29%
    Draw
    0%

Canelo wins but it won’t be as easy as the Britt. Caleb saw what Canelo does to a guy with excellent feet who decides to exchange.
    He won’t be exchanging with Canelo. He’s going to try and do a Lara fight cause he better not even dream of doing what Mayweather did. He CANNOT fight on the inside like Floyd. He WILL get his ribs broke.
    I predict a “stinker” of a fight. High probability of going 12 rounds. Easy points win for Canelo cause Caleb can’t win “running away”.
    AND of course Caleb will think he won. Just like Lara.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 06-10-2021, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Canelo wins but it won’t be as easy as the Britt. Caleb saw what Canelo does to a guy with excellent feet who decides to exchange.
      He won’t be exchanging with Canelo. He’s going to try and do a Lara fight cause he better not even dream of doing what Mayweather did. He CANNOT fight on the inside like Floyd. He WILL get his ribs broke.
      I predict a “stinker” of a fight. High probability of going 12 rounds. Easy points win for Canelo cause Caleb can’t win “running away”.
      AND of course Caleb will think he won. Just like Lara.
      Plant will think he won when he wakes from the canvas because he’s hours away from cashing in that check!

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Plant will think he won when he wakes from the canvas because he’s hours away from cashing in that check!
        Caleb is the winner no matter what happens. I’d love to make that kinda money. Win or loose.

Comment

Nothing about Plant really stands out. Canelo is just better at virtually everything.

Comment

As I said in the OP I think the only Plant wins is the fight of his life. He has the tools and considering we are virtually from the same hometown I'm rooting for him. I give Canelo all props though because is the man to beat in all of boxing and shows no sign of slowing down so I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Canelo wins because he is better than Plant. Plant is good, Canelo is better.

Comment

Working...
              X