Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Arias Shocks Jarrett Hurd, Wins Decision in Action-Packed Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured Hurd would win but I'm not surprised at all. Arias is still a c-level fighter and Hurd is what he always was. A lumbering guy who can take a punch and make weight. His size has always been his only advantage besides being able to take a punch. Hurd is done at that top level, no matter which class he is in.

Comment

Surprised it took so long for Hurd to figure out Arias' shoeshine body attack combo that would always end with a big overhand right. Assuming he even did figure it out my stream was kinda spotty.

Comment

Hurd is so overrated and hes a KO waiting to happen. Doesnt move his head at all just sits there like a doofus.

Comment

Best fight of the night but that ain't saying much.

Comment

hurd seemed to be a top guy but something obviously happened and he is no longer good and this started a chain reaction of awfulness. hurd lost to julian williams who people thought was a top guy but he wasnt as we saw him lose against rosario who was a guy that was not supposed to be very good. then rosario was elevated to top guy status and easily ko'd as well. look what you did hurd!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Hurd is so overrated and hes a KO waiting to happen. Doesnt move his head at all just sits there like a doofus.
              Who you got Logan Paul vs Hurd?

Comment

Will vs Skill. Hurd was the bigger guy, quicker, the bigger puncher and had the better chin.

But Arias was a junkyard dog in there and just wanted it more! Simple as that. God bless him, great win.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Who you got Logan Paul vs Hurd?

lol hurd easily, I meant in the context of him vs other top pro boxers in his division.

Comment

Hurd is a kind positive person. One of the nice guys. He needs to retire before boxing turns into a discontent with sunken eyes. He's not winning at top level again unless he's out wills someone and I don't think his brain will like that. Cue that Naseem Hamed he's done clip

Comment

Hurd is the black antonio margarito. his gameplan is to eat clean shots until his opponent gets fatigued from punching him.

i dont think thats a smart strategy but hey he became champ this way
                      bodychess bodychess likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X