Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather On Paul Spectacle: Everyone's Entitled To Opinion; Nobody Has To Pay, Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather On Paul Spectacle: Everyone's Entitled To Opinion; Nobody Has To Pay, Watch

By Keith Idec - MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Floyd Mayweather realizes this particular spectacle isn't for everyone. Naturally, the absurdly wealthy Mayweather hopes millions of casual and hardcore consumers buy his pay-per-view "fight" against wildly popular influencer Logan Paul on Sunday night. The undefeated five-division has been honest, however, about not taking this eight-round exhibition especially seriously, both in and out of the gym.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who else needs to say ''you don't have to pay/watch, so stop it with yiour bltchin' !'' ?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Who else needs to say ''you don't have to pay/watch, so stop it with yiour bltchin' !'' ?!?!?!
      People act like Floyd is twisting their arm or holding them at gunpoint to buy this fight.

Comment

This won’t happen if the paying public did not want it. Good for Floyd and the youtuber he is fighting. I think it may even have a positive effect on boxing. At least get more attention that UFC has taken. Plus the UFC guy losing to an amateur can’t be good for UFC even if it’s just boxing.
        BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

People act like Floyd is twisting their arm or holding them at gunpoint to buy this fight.
          Seriously

Especially boxers. They know damn well they hope people will spend $100 on them when they retire.

Comment

I sure as hell won’t be buying this fight, but....I don’t buy ANY fights. I watch them thru “Other” means ...but anyway, this fight, if you can even call it that is a JOKE! The outcome is already prewritten.

Comment

The master businessman and defensive boxer, with questionable wins over Castillo (1), Maidana(1), De La Hoya and even Pacquiao.

He's right, although people would be replaying it if he got knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                I sure as hell won’t be buying this fight, but....I don’t buy ANY fights. I watch them thru “Other” means ...but anyway, this fight, if you can even call it that is a JOKE! The outcome is already prewritten.
                It's a joke compared to what exactly ?

Comment

Well said Floyd. It's only envious people who like to bad mouth those who have made it in life.

Comment

Floyd must know the upfront numbers are looking good so he is taking the “f-ck you” approach to promoting this event.

man this is gonna piss his haters off even more. Lmfao.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X