Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren on Fury-Joshua: In Future, Everyone Should Keep Mouths Shut Until It's Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this even news? Warren complaining about Hearn isn't anything new. It doesn't matter if the fight had gone ahead, or not. All Warren does is complain about Hearn, hiding behind his terrible stable, whilst scrambling to pick up as much as he can from his connection to Fury. Warren looks pathetic nowadays. He's a relic and jealous that Hearn is now in the "billion" pound region, not the "million" market that Warren only just scrapes into.

I would rather listen to Deontay Wilder's excuses than listen to boring Frank Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      Hearn was privy to the arbitration n the liklihood of the trilogy being ordered. Knowing this he can make efforts to appear to want the fight. Even with Usyk in the wings, he'll match AJ vs someone else(not usyk) and the mandatory will be a legitimate way to avoid fury and Wilder further. Both are threats to hearns cash cow
      . why face either when he makes a lot facing other guys. Either way no skin off my ace
      as much as I want a unification, I'm glad wilder still has a chance. I doubt AJ ever faces either
      they're content being#3
      God, this is just pathetic.

So Fury, Warren and Arum all confirm the fight that Hearn has put on a plate for them, but Hearn doesn't want the fight. Do you realise how ****ing stupid you sound?

I can't even be bothered wasting my time explaining this. Straight on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

God, this is just pathetic.

So Fury, Warren and Arum all confirm the fight that Hearn has put on a plate for them, but Hearn doesn't want the fight. Do you realise how ****ing stupid you sound?

I can't even be bothered wasting my time explaining this. Straight on ignore.
        AJ is a solid#3 at heavyweight. Wilder n fury gonna clear the picture up yet again. AJ has yet to go for the throne. What is his standing in division n who he beat for it??
        !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          young Edward could definitely learn a bit about how to make a fight from Haymon and pbc. When the biggest fight of the year, Pacquiao vs Spence, was made it was a surprise to everyone. That’s how you do business. You don’t talk about fights you want to make and then never make them....you just make them. This has always been a bad habit Hearn has, trying to play to his fan base instead of keeping his mind in the business office, around the executive table, and on the zoom meetings.
          Whilst I agree, it’s not just Eddie this time.

Fury was putting out videos saying he spoke to the Prince and the fight is on. AJ was posting tweets about official offers they received. Warren was also doing interviews talking about how the fight is nearly done. Arum was changing like the wind, one day it was on, the next day he’s saying it’s not etc.

Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

That is just impossible for young Edward .......impossible!
            !-1 and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Whilst I agree, it’s not just Eddie this time.

Fury was putting out videos saying he spoke to the Prince and the fight is on. AJ was posting tweets about official offers they received. Warren was also doing interviews talking about how the fight is nearly done. Arum was changing like the wind, one day it was on, the next day he’s saying it’s not etc.
              Sure but then isn't it down to the self claimed 'one man army' (Edward) to say it's not closed and not the ridiculous two recurring weeks story. It's in his nature , like the night he ran in to the ring during the Froch v Bute fight ......before the fight was over, he's a clown.
              Oldskoolg and !-1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

You are one sad pathetic loser
                Imagine telling a guy that represents AJ & now apparently Canelo how to do business in boxing on a forum

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

And that fight is buried below news about a fight that isn't even happening.

really? What world do you live in sir? Maybe in Barnsley or Hathersage or Henley it’s buried.....He can sell a fight sure he isn’t a bad promoter, the point was how many times have we heard him say he wants to make certain fights and those fights never get made? Just make them, don’t try to make fights on ifl tv...when they never happen it just makes him look desperate...hence what we just saw...

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

You are one sad pathetic loser
                    This.

This comment right here is why boxing sucks today.

Imagine someone getting offended at someone literally saying "don't count your eggs before they hatch".

The problem with Hearn (and why I kinda dislike English fans in general) is that they like the bull****ting. They seem to be more concerned about attending the Eddie Hearn show than they are about watching fighters fight.

Comment

Presumably, you never look at the top 10 heavyweight rankings anything other than a PBC special look bad .. take boxrec Wilder doesn't have a win over a single current top 10 heavyweight, the Ring or ESPN would give him 1 win. Joshua has 4 wins on boxrec.

If you look at any form of facts Wilder is the scrub wiping everyone elses feet on the thrones and it's his own fault he fought absolute cherry picks for most of his career.

Originally posted by No look hook View Post

AJ is a solid#3 at heavyweight. Wilder n fury gonna clear the picture up yet again. AJ has yet to go for the throne. What is his standing in division n who he beat for it??

Comment

Working...
                      X