Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is absolutely nothing special about Devin Haney.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I f***ing told y’all!
    You know your boxing mate

Comment

• Exposed. A basic abc boxer and nothing more.

Comment

I’ve said this for a while too, I think after his performances vs Gamboa and Linares people are now starting to agree.

At least the 135 version of AB actually looked impressive whilst people were hyping him up as the future of the sport.

There’s no way in hell this kid could hang with Teofimo or Tank. Even Ryan Garcia walks through him IMO.
        you know your **** bro

good fking call

Comment

I’ve said this for a while too, I think after his performances vs Gamboa and Linares people are now starting to agree.

At least the 135 version of AB actually looked impressive whilst people were hyping him up as the future of the sport.

There’s no way in hell this kid could hang with Teofimo or Tank. Even Ryan Garcia walks through him IMO.
          He lost to Loma too.

Comment

You called this.....nice

Comment

• Yeah everyone knew bro. It's just how he got exposed make it surprising

Comment

You called that shxt. How many of those 8 likes came during/after the fight lol

Comment

• Good call

I thought Haney would do enough to win, although I did say on a thread yesterday that Garcia winning wouldn't be a shock to me at all as I don't put a Haney on the same level as Tank. Regardless of how Tank's career is handled and opposition, I think he's the best of them all around those weights in terms of ability.

I've always thought a disciplined Teofimo would beat Haney too. Lopez is very very good when he's focused and has a sensible game plan.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-21-2024, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Loma beat him in a close one remember. And Linares had him in serious trouble to the extent that he needed to hug it out for 2 whole rounds lol

Comment

Working...
                    X