Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Blasts Out Nordine Oubaali in Four For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Blasts Out Nordine Oubaali in Four For WBC Title

Donaire, Oubaali Fight Photos Gallery - Carson, California - For the WBC bantamweight title, Nonito Donaire (41-6, 27 KOs) made history by becoming the oldest boxer in history to capture a world title in his division with a fourth round knockout of previously undefeated Nordine Oubaali (17-1, 12 KOs). (photos by Esther Lin and Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonderful win for the Filipino American. Glad to see the USA winning another title. American boxing is looking outstanding in 2021. Good to see Schaefer with another champion as well. Excellent card for Ringstar, PBC, and Showtime boxing. Donator destroyed the French African.....beat his speed with toning and perfect left hook counters. Great night of boxing

Comment

I never saw Oubaali fight before. I watched an interview with Roy Jones Jr saying he'd like to see him take on Inoue next. I was under the impression that he was a protoge of RRJ and was a big deal.

Nonito made it look way too easy.

Comment

When you have a "lights out" left hook like Donaire has, you always have a shot at any fight. He practically destroyed Oubaali with the left. Respect to one of the games true gentlemen. He needs to avoid Inoue but then again he has that Thor's hammer of a left hook. Who know he might get lucky a second time around with Inoue but I doubt it. Would love to be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
        X