Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron Stops Melissa Hernandez in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron Stops Melissa Hernandez in Five Rounds

LAS VEGAS - Chantelle Cameron was simply too big, too young and too strong for Melissa Hernandez on Saturday night. England's Cameron spent a lot of their 140-pound title fight hitting Hernandez with hard, unanswered shots. The 41-year-old Hernandez didn't appear hurt, however, when referee Celestino Ruiz stepped between them to stop their scheduled 10-round title fight at 1:38 of the fifth round on the Devin Haney-Jorge Linares undercard at Mandalay Bay's Michelob Ultra Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-29-2021, 09:53 PM.

Good to see the cutie from the East Midlands win again. Ext time though let’s get a better opponent
    Rapscallion Rapscallion likes this.

Comment

I hear rumors in the street by a street ear that Katie Taylor is avoiding Chantelle Cameron.

Comment

I like Cameron. I think she beats Taylor, but Taylor will win via robbery like she did vs Persoon 1, and Persoon 2. Taylor beat Jonas hands down though and it wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
          I hear rumors in the street by a street ear that Katie Taylor is avoiding Chantelle Cameron.
          I’ve said before I’ll say it again Chantelle is potentially the best one out there and Katie and her handlers knew it along time ago they wanted no part of her . Being with maguigan held her back but she’s r rolling now and I tell you now Hearn and peters will not put Taylor in with Cameron until she’s exhausted the Gutierrez and Jonas of this world to build a shallow legacy before a big cash out with Cameron . Taylor wil also avoid the likes of Mayer and hamadouche but Chantelle is the obvious one she wants no part of . In fairness I don’t blame them as Chantelle is a very good big un and Hearn and peters know Katie is not big enough here .
          Last edited by Buggy bear; 05-29-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

That fight should not have been stopped,that ref probably got paid in a smoke filled room

Comment

Hope they put Amanda Serrano in the mix of Katie Taylor and Chantelle Cameron like a triangle and see who is the best

Comment

Working...
              X