Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias: Josh Taylor Is A Great Fighter, I Wasn't Surprised By Outcome In Ramirez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias: Josh Taylor Is A Great Fighter, I Wasn't Surprised By Outcome In Ramirez Fight

Subriel Matias has sensed for a while that his first career world title shot would come against Josh Taylor. That feeling carried into last weekend's undisputed junior welterweight champion, which pitted the unbeaten Scot versus Jose Ramirez (26-1, 17KOs) in a battle of unified titlists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor is talented, especially for someone with less than 20 pro fights. He had accomplished something very special. The American sports fan watched him on ESPN and I believe he could have a following here based on being a Scottish fighter who can actually fight

Comment

Big Up Fajardo! Big Up Ceiba! Big Up Vieques! Let's Get It!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Taylor is talented, especially for someone with less than 20 pro fights. He had accomplished something very special. The American sports fan watched him on ESPN and I believe he could have a following here based on being a Scottish fighter who can actually fight
        No. Tha audience basically saw a guy that would have been disqualified in any other place and with another referee with all that holding, it was the fight of a coward and cheater. He also sucker punched his oponent and was hitting behind the head, pushing down, etc. Taylor also looked like the beaten man after the fight and it was still close, if not for the sucker punch and holding, Ramirez would have KOed that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

No. Tha audience basically saw a guy that would have been disqualified in any other place and with another referee with all that holding, it was the fight of a coward and cheater. He also sucker punched his oponent and was hitting behind the head, pushing down, etc. Taylor also looked like the beaten man after the fight and it was still close, if not for the sucker punch and holding, Ramirez would have KOed that clown.
          Your extremism ironically exposes you as the coward. To be that delusional and weak should be a crime punishable by kicks to the head until you stop breathing.

Taylor however should never fight in that corrupt hellhole ever again with the way they were trying to rip him off. It's an asylum filled with minds like yours. In the real world, decent people would slap you to death in the manner you deserve. Now get back to watching the other biggest chump in boxing in the pathetic coward and cheat, Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Who is this bum? He’s getting stoped the first time he faces a decent Mexican

Comment

Working...
            X