Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Lopez is a Fraud, Has Fake Persona, That's Why Fans Want Me To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said it clearly, he’s going to come forward on Lopez and bombs away. I don’t believe he has the tools to try anything else, and It’s not going to end well for him. Teo is going to catch and shoot the crap out of him, too slick and too fast. Plus kambosos doesn’t even have the power to trouble Teofimo. Teofimo by KO

Comment

Not happening Kambozo

Comment

Lopez is quicker so Kambosos needs to attack the body to give himself a chance or he will lose

Comment

I hope Kambosos does well, going to be tough. He's right about certain things he said of Teofimo. Lopez edged Loma and now he thinks he's the greatest boxer pound for pound, which isn't the case.
          pugil1st pugil1st likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            He's right about certain things he said of Teofimo. Lopez edged Loma and now he thinks he's the greatest boxer pound for pound, which isn't the case.
            I agree. I was rooting for him against Loma. But since that win, his ego is out of control. When I watch him do interviews, he's got a comment about every fighter. If he had any humility, it's all gone now. I'm not rooting for a loss here but he needs an ego check for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
              This clown really lost to Selby.
              Did you watch the fight?

he clearly beat Selby.
              keepemup keepemup likes this.

Comment

Teofimo talks a lot of SHT but he is a hot fighter--don't see how Kambosos can stop him but anything is possible I guess. I'm going with Teo by KO.

Comment

Kambosos is going to have a very rude awakening.

Comment

Lopez isn't daring, he doesn't dare to be great. He and his father plan to scam the system by surgically selecting opponents so as to hide the fact that he's avoiding the most difficult styles. The ONE and ONLY risk was the day he caught Lomachanko unprepared. Lomachanko, IMO doesn't make adjustments quickly enough, It was a great win. Unfortunatly, just like Salido that's where it ends, no rematch and no more risks.
                    Lopez and his father talked about fighting Regis Progras, Taylor and Ramirez but that's were it ended. At 135 Team Lopez has ONLY talked about who they don't need to fight, who they don't want to fight and who doesn't deserve a fight...and that's were it ends.

Maybe they have a plan to cut the ring and rough up Haney but some how I doubt it.

As for Koala George, people can wish all they want but he's there to be koed...Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Lopez isn't daring, he doesn't dare to be great. He and his father plan to scam the system by surgically selecting opponents so as to hide the fact that he's avoiding the most difficult styles. The ONE and ONLY risk was the day he caught Lomachanko unprepared. Lomachanko, IMO doesn't make adjustments quickly enough, It was a great win. Unfortunatly, just like Salido that's where it ends, no rematch and no more risks.
                      Lopez and his father talked about fighting Regis Progras, Taylor and Ramirez but that's were it ended. At 135 Team Lopez has ONLY talked about who they don't need to fight, who they don't want to fight and who doesn't deserve a fight...and that's were it ends.

Maybe they have a plan to cut the ring and rough up Haney but some how I doubt it.

As for Koala George, people can wish all they want but he's there to be koed...Simple as that.
                      When you are king of the division it’s your rules not the other way around. Teo doesn’t have to step to s h I t. The one and only risk? You’re talking about a young man who took out the multi divisional, lock HOFer, greatest amateur, made multiple champions quit on their stools (never happened before,) #1/#2 PFP boxer in all of boxing. But you dismiss it as “the ONE and ONLY risk.” It was the ultimate risk in all of boxing.

Why is Haney even mentioned? Because he was emailed a strap and barks on Social media like a lap dog doing tricks for his psychophantic hero worshipping followers? He’s talented. However 25 fights into his career and his toughest test to date (self admitted) AS A CHAMPION is a washed up former champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X