Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Jorge Linares - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

I do agree with your sentiments. It does take two to tango and no one will ever know the real answers. Ryan could tell his promoter make the fight as could Teo and as could Haney. Any of the three could call their promoters to the table and all three could say whatever it takes I don’t care money or otherwise make the fight.
    ......True dat....... .

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    I just saw the weigh in. I was surprised as hell to see Linares looked as perfect as Haney. No sunk-in eyes or dehydration SKELETON look. I CAN SEE LINARES HAS BEEN TRAINING WAY LONGER THAN 8 weeks.
    Haney better box. Forget brawling.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Bro, it takes 2 to tango....if he wants to fight them& they don't want to fight him, what should he do...IMO Ryan never wanted that fight, teo seems like he wants to fight, but his team dont want him near Haney, so I ask again, what should haney do.
    in back & forth trash talks between Haney & these fighters, it easy to see that they say alot of things apart from "let's fight"
    I do agree with your sentiments. It does take two to tango and no one will ever know the real answers. Ryan could tell his promoter make the fight as could Teo and as could Haney. Any of the three could call their promoters to the table and all three could say whatever it takes I don’t care money or otherwise make the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied

No, and this is the issue. Social media has allowed boxers to make themselves more than what they are. It allows them to bark like little chihuahuas “calling out” so and so and so and so. “Fans” in turn suffer from this pandemic known as celebrity worship. They seem to believe that because actual accomplished fighters aren’t giving “their” worshipped fighter the attention necessary that’s somehow ducking. Haney is literally 25 fights into his career and has fought no one. That’s 100% on him. 15 years ago Haney wouldn’t have been given the time of day based on his resume. As now as it would have been then he’d have been laughed at by his peers. Is he talented? Sure. Worthy of a world championship? Debatable. His oppositional combined record is pathetic.

Chihuahuas are know for being a yappy sort except they have no bite. Haney is 100% this
    Ok.......you mention the fact that Haney has 25fights with nobodies & you're right, but the question is can you mention one noteworthy fight that was available and Haney passed up on it, cause that's the only way we can agree it's 100% on him

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Come on Linares!!

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied

No, and this is the issue. Social media has allowed boxers to make themselves more than what they are. It allows them to bark like little chihuahuas “calling out” so and so and so and so. “Fans” in turn suffer from this pandemic known as celebrity worship. They seem to believe that because actual accomplished fighters aren’t giving “their” worshipped fighter the attention necessary that’s somehow ducking. Haney is literally 25 fights into his career and has fought no one. That’s 100% on him. 15 years ago Haney wouldn’t have been given the time of day based on his resume. As now as it would have been then he’d have been laughed at by his peers. Is he talented? Sure. Worthy of a world championship? Debatable. His oppositional combined record is pathetic.

Chihuahuas are know for being a yappy sort except they have no bite. Haney is 100% this
    Bro, it takes 2 to tango....if he wants to fight them& they don't want to fight him, what should he do...IMO Ryan never wanted that fight, teo seems like he wants to fight, but his team dont want him near Haney, so I ask again, what should haney do.
    in back & forth trash talks between Haney & these fighters, it easy to see that they say alot of things apart from "let's fight"

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

And how's that Haney's fault? Would be force fighters into the ring

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Like I said before. I'm rooting for Haney.

Never been hyped about a young fighter before. I hope he has great siccess , looks like he works hard and keeps to himself.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfall
    replied
    Very important fight. neither can afford to lose. looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Im hella stoked about this weekend with two of my favorite fighters in action!

Goldenboy Linares and Donaire mo****as!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X