Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aleem Says Fulton Should Fight Him First, Then Winner Gets Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wouldnt he just want to fight Figeroa instead?

Comment

I think Aleem should target winner of MJ vs Ronny Rios he is #1 by the WBA

Aleem is the sleeper at 122 though I think he can beat them ALL

Comment

With all the crap we've had to put up with regarding Fury/Wilder it would be a sham if Fulton/Fig didn't take place. As WBA #1 contender Allem needs to concentrate on Akhmadaliev or Rios, If all that fail's then how about Daniel Roman in some sort of eliminator?.

Comment

Honest opinion: he reminds me of a USA version of David Ayesan (sp) The guy who washed Josh Kelly.
          No real hype but he can fight. Throws in bunches and has that martial arts footwork style that’s seems slightly clumsy at boxing at times but it’s not.
          Hes tough too can take a punch. I’m not sure about him full unifying the division but I can’t see him causing trouble especially if you can’t crack. Definitely the wild card of the bunch of champions. I’m curious to see Eleem’s style matched up with others.

Comment

Ra'eese Aleem vs. Daniel Roman! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
              What is this based off of cause Aleem looked good as hell his last fight.
              I don’t care if you look good at that level, those two individuals are on another level, if you been around boxing half as long as I have as a fighter both amateur and pro, trainer and manager and consultant then you would know and understand the levels. So bet!

Comment

Bantamweights are STACKED!

Comment

Working...
                X