Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aleem Says Fulton Should Fight Him First, Then Winner Gets Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Aleem Says Fulton Should Fight Him First, Then Winner Gets Figueroa

Undefeated super bantamweight contender, Ra'eese "The Beast" Aleem (18-0, 12 KOs), who captured the WBA Interim title in his last fight, was ringside at the recent 122-pound clash which saw Luis Nery (31-1, 24 KOs) lose his WBC title when he was knocked out by Brandon Figueroa (22-0-1, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aleem from West Michigan and I'm from Detroit and live in West Michigan but I'll be the 1st to say Aleem ain't got sh_t coming facing Fulton or Figueroa except a mild payday!

Comment

All fulton did against leo was use his bigger frame and over whelmd the way smaller leo i want to see whats his game plan for a way bigger and heavy handed figueroa if he uses similiar game plan his getting smokef

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Aleem from West Michigan and I'm from Detroit and live in West Michigan but I'll be the 1st to say Aleem ain't got sh_t coming facing Fulton or Figueroa except a mild payday!
        What is this based off of cause Aleem looked good as hell his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          What is this based off of cause Aleem looked good as hell his last fight.
          Of course. He knew Aleem is a beast. An awkward one. I actually favor Aleem over Fulton and Figueroa.

But I knew from the start that Aleem would be ignored. He is old and they will make him older before they give him the shot.

Comment

Eh. Aleem is supposed to think that way & want that. I think he got into the limelight just a lil late to be in the mix with these other guys doe. He shouldn't sweat it. He'll be among the winners first defenses probably or he'll get a shot at MJ soon & then that winner will face the Sept. winner. So as long as Aleem keeps winning he'll get there & it won't likely be a long wait.

Comment

Aleem needs to fight Roman.
              shza shza likes this.

Comment

"Since unified champion, Murodjon Akhmadaliev, who holds the IBF and WBA titles, fights for another network, Aleem says Fulton should be fighting him ..." - they're not planning to go fight Akhmadaliev on DAZN right away, how is Roman getting his rematch then if PBC guys're not willing to go fight on another network, the only choice remain for Aleem is Roman of the PBC roster

Comment

Fulton is ducking this guy over unifying two titles? Yeah, alright. What ever you say.

Comment

I got Raeese Aleem Beating Stephen Fulton then unifying with Figueroa

Comment

Working...
                    X