Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Plans To Fight at 135, But Return To 130 To Pursue Valdez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think anyone is clamoring to see a rematch, Berchelt clearly got the @SS whooping of his life. He needs to move on.

Comment

I hate to say it but I think he is done. His defense is awful and taking punches from the big hitters at 135 will not go well and making 130 is also a recipe for disaster. Too bad I liked him as a fighter.

Comment

Berchelt doesn't need to let pride get in the way here. He can either make 130 and be strong and hopefully get the rematch with Valdez, or he can't. If he can't, then move up and leave the past behind. Going up and then down again, will only make him weaker.

Comment

"We must keep going and we will move up to 135 pounds in my first fight back and then return to 130 pounds, aiming for the possibility of a rematch," Berchelt said.

That's a bad plan! Just get used to 135! Take on a decent challenge and keep moving FORWARD, not BACKWARDS! I would suggest Tevin Farmer!

Comment

A big fan but nothing in that Valdez fight makes me think he could beat him in a rematch. Nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X