Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Grinds Hard For Kambosos Mandatory Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Grinds Hard For Kambosos Mandatory Fight

Teofimo Lopez Training Photos Gallery - Unified lightweight world champion, 'The Takeover' Teofimo Lopez, (16-0, 12 KOs), swung open the doors to his training camp, City Athletic Boxing Gym in Las Vegas on Tuesday afternoon for the media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like someone's been juicing in the off season.

Comment

How the fcuking hell does this guy make 135? He looks like a fcuking middleweight.

He's going to be the bigger man against Kambosos.

And I wouldn't be surprised if this boy is getting fed that Canelo meat
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

The hate is ridiculous

if a black dude or white dude is fit “oh my he’s a beast”

if a Latino fighter “ he’s juicing”

Racist ass mfers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post
          The hate is ridiculous

if a black dude or white dude is fit “oh my he’s a beast”

if a Latino fighter “ he’s juicing”

Racist ass mfers!!!!
          Actually, you can name any of your favorite fighters today, whether they be black, white, or hispanic, virtually all of them are juicing. THAT, my friend, is the dirty secret of boxing. There's been some very good investigative journalism on this subject. At the elite level of boxing, NO ONE is clean. I could name a dozen top fighters in recent years who have all been caught juicing, including Canelo, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders, Dillian Whyte, Jerrell Miller, etc. This is simply the reality of the pugilist sport that we love...

Comment

Since we saw him last, he swallowed two cantaloupes that lodged themselves in his shoulders. I wonder if this slows him down. Ask Shannon Briggs what that does after a few rounds!

Comment

Lopez looks in great shape

Comment

Wow, he really does look like he's in full beast mode and ready for this. I really like Kambosos' attitude and think he's great for boxing and the LW division, but I don't see him beating Lopez.

Comment

Plant/Lopez fight would be 50/50. Plant/Clenelo 15-1.

Comment

Without juice Lopez would beat the shht out of Kambosos.

But man Lopez is juiced up to the max. Fuk he is roided up BIG TIME.

I truly feel bad for Kambosos. He’s is the sacrificial lamb to make Lopez look like a god with all these roids he’s on.

Comment

Working...
                    X