Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: Hell Of A Performance By Figueroa, I'm Just Ready For My Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: Hell Of A Performance By Figueroa, I'm Just Ready For My Time

It was a fight Stephen Fulton hoped would take place nearly two years, though one which has proven to be worth the wait. The unbeaten WBO junior featherweight titlist was among the most interested observers in the room when Brandon Figueroa registered a 7th round knockout of Luis Nery earlier this month at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The win netted Figueroa the WBC junior featherweight crown in addition to retaining his secondary WBA belt while setting up a title unification clash with Fulton due to take place September 11 on Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really looking forward to this matchup. Interesting clash of styles. If Fulton can handle the pressure and stays sharp, we’re going to see Figueroa eating punches all night.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
      Really looking forward to this matchup. Interesting clash of styles. If Fulton can handle the pressure and stays sharp, we’re going to see Figueroa eating punches all night.
      We already saw Figueroa eat punches, just not all night. Fulton is going to throw a blizzard and almost everything is going to land, but it's a trap, by Figueroa standards. You have to bring ass, to get ass. Figs wants him close and success will make Fulton bold. Unless Figuroas head gets soft, I'd think about his liver.

Comment

i wonder what fulton is going to do with figueroa all fulton do against leo was use his bigget frame and wore him down with figueroa that same tactics is not going to work

Comment

If Figueroa's chin holds up, I think he will win. It looks like he has a solid chin.

Comment

Working...
          X