No announcement yet.

Joshua-Usyk time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I dunno why or when mugs got hard on Usyk. He's a very good fighter and this **** about not having proven himself at HW may be true but only justifies so much criticism. He is p4p one of the best active fighters alive, eat a bag of dicks.
    His win over Chisora looks a lot better now too since Parker arguably lost to him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

His win over Chisora looks a lot better now too since Parker arguably lost to him.
      Honestly, I think there's a decent chance he's holding back, or, fighting just above his opponent's level as best he can because he doesn't want to look like too big a threat and make it hard for himself to get in the ring with Joshua or whoever has the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Man, f.uck off. If there isn't a fighter more deserving of a boxinghead's respect than Usyk then I don't know. Took the hard route and was a road warrior. I'm not sold on him at HW but I'll be rooting for him to beat Joshua.
        Another David Haye as far as I'm concerned. At least he doesn't talk a bunch of nonsense though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Honestly, I think there's a decent chance he's holding back, or, fighting just above his opponent's level as best he can because he doesn't want to look like too big a threat and make it hard for himself to get in the ring with Joshua or whoever has the WBO.
          That wouldn’t surprise me. Plus, his gas tank alone would cause massive problems for Joshua
          Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X