Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards Dominates Giovanni De Carolis Over Twelve For European Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards Dominates Giovanni De Carolis Over Twelve For European Title

Lerrone Richards won the vacant European super-featherweight in only his 15th professional fight as he boxed his way to a landslide decision over veteran Italian Giovanni De Carolis in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-15-2021, 04:19 PM.

Sky loving this guy, wasn’t exactly edge of the seat stuff!
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

I just watched this fight. Firstly, Richards is a very slick fighter. He even moves his torso defensively independent of his head, hands, and feet, making it hard to time him even when on the inside.

That being said, De Carolis was just cruising through the whole fight, it was as if the outcome had already been decided, De Carolis hardly threw double figures and it appeared more of a sparring session.
      If I was the official for the EBU, I would have withheld De Carolis' purse pending an investigation.

If Richards can chalk up some more KO's, he's well on his way to a world title.

Comment

Working...
      X