Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nery-Figueroa Showtime Weigh-In Report From Carson, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nery-Figueroa Showtime Weigh-In Report From Carson, California

Luis Nery and Brandon Figueroa are ready to deliver on a promised Fight of the Year contender. The pair of unbeaten junior featherweight titlists both made weight for their WBA "World" and WBC title unification clash, which headlines a Showtime tripleheader Saturday evening from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR Pantera!!!

Fulton, You Nex!
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Figueroa has the size and reach, but he's not trying to keep away. If he has a jab, its in among the blizzard of punches, somewhere or other. He comes to do the shooting, he's big, and he's disciplined. I like his chances, I like his sister too. Sister of the year?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Figueroa has the size and reach, but he's not trying to keep away. If he has a jab, its in among the blizzard of punches, somewhere or other. He comes to do the shooting, he's big, and he's disciplined. I like his chances, I like his sister too. Sister of the year?
        I haven't seen the sister Is she on the level of Danny Garcia and DeGale's sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I haven't seen the sister Is she on the level of Danny Garcia and DeGale's sisters?
          Botticelli's Venus popping out of a clam. I cant compare, I just advise you look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Sexier than Miguel cotto’s wife

Comment

I'll pass on his sister. Resembles the brothers too much.

Comment

and sadly he probably wont use it to his advantage he'll get sucked into a war inside trading. Figueroa has like a 6" inch reach advantage on nery. I honestly dont remember the last tall fighter that actually used their height and reach well....Robert easter, Fundora, Andy lee, all these guys would brawl

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Sexier than Miguel cotto’s wife
                  A lump of **** is sexier than cotto’s wife. Big **** but not at all attractive.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

and sadly he probably wont use it to his advantage he'll get sucked into a war inside trading. Figueroa has like a 6" inch reach advantage on nery. I honestly dont remember the last tall fighter that actually used their height and reach well....Robert easter, Fundora, Andy lee, all these guys would brawl
                    Figueroa is not getting sucked into a war, he's looking for it. The man would fight in combat boots if it heped him press the issue. I dont think reach is relevant to him, he wants to close the distance, as if boxing is a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X