No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia Agreement Reached

Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing has announced he has obtained signed contracts from undefeated super welterweight contenders Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora and Sergio "El Nino" Garcia to face each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sergio Garcia could probably sucker punch me in the back of the head like 50 times before I even noticed. I think he gets destroyed by Fundora.

Comment

Really??? Did not expect this matchup at all. Surprised Fundora is probably going the WBC route instead of the WBA. Honestly no clue what to expect from this one. Garcia has a crazy workrate and can really box and move, but will it work against someone of Fundora's size. Very curious to see how this one plays out
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

The 6'6 face first punching bag is back!

Comment

Who is this García guy

Comment

Amazing how they keep on digging for these undefeated European fighters. I had to look in BoxRec to see who the hell is this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              Who is this García guy
              The European champion. He schooled the ish out of Ted Cheeseman.
              oscar delapolla oscar delapolla likes this.

Comment

It’s a good fight PBC haters
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Sergio Garcia could probably sucker punch me in the back of the head like 50 times before I even noticed. I think he gets destroyed by Fundora.
                  Do you not think he can outbox him at least in the early rounds?

I think Fundora will probably catch up to him at some point but I think the fight will be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Really??? Did not expect this matchup at all. Surprised Fundora is probably going the WBC route instead of the WBA. Honestly no clue what to expect from this one. Garcia has a crazy workrate and can really box and move, but will it work against someone of Fundora's size. Very curious to see how this one plays out
                    Fundora doesn’t really utilise his size/reach so I think Garcia can outbox him but will likely succumb to Fundora’s pressure as the fight wears on.

Comment

Working...
                    X