Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery: Figueroa's Style Is Perfect For Me; Alameda Didn't Wanna Mix It Up, Get Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery: Figueroa's Style Is Perfect For Me; Alameda Didn't Wanna Mix It Up, Get Hit

Luis Nery wasn't especially pleased with how he fought in his most recent bout. Nery tried different training methods before his fight against Aaron Alameda and felt as though he only operated at about 60 percent of his capabilities September 26. It didn't help, Nery noted, that the previously undefeated Alameda was reluctant to engage, which led to an indisputable but unremarkable 12-round, unanimous-decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So what Nery is trying to say is that he struggles against boxers. If he wins this fight, which I believe he will, then what awaits him will be much worse. Fulton is going to box circles around Nery.

Comment

After all that crying by Nery, I got Figueroa by brutal KO. Nery is moaning about a C class fighter giving him fits, but he says Figueroa will be easier. The sauce is leaking into his brain. The one thing Figueroa can't do, is box. If it wasnt for that, I'd bet the house on him. Nery lacks discipline, he's packing on weight, and hes acting over confident, none of that ups his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        So what Nery is trying to say is that he struggles against boxers.
        "if he'd just STAND STILL I could hit him!"

Comment

Working...
        X