Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Warns Sam Eggington: I Feel Like I'm Entering My Prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Warns Sam Eggington: I Feel Like I'm Entering My Prime

Former world champion 'King' Carlos Molina has fired a warning to rival Sam Eggington that he'll have to be at his best or he'll be knocked out by the Mexican warrior in their vacant WBC silver middleweight championship clash on Saturday 22nd May at the Coventry Skydome Arena, live and free in the UK on Channel 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 37 years old with 11 losses
    W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Battle of damaged goods. Both guys are journeymen at this point.

Comment

But seriously, so many good domestic fights at 154 for Eggington, yet he goes to 160 to fight faded Molina? Come on man

Comment

Is someone bumping posts from 2015 or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

But seriously, so many good domestic fights at 154 for Eggington, yet he goes to 160 to fight faded Molina? Come on man
            Yeah, he had a very close fight with Cheeseman. There’s good fights that could be made with Fowler, Fitzgerald and
            Conway. Those lot should be fighting each other.

The only good level 154 fighter in the UK is Liam Smith. He smashed Eggington up without getting out of first gear. Just got robbed in Russia too. I’d like to see him try to stay at a good level and get some fights. He’s a bit underrated I think.

Comment

Dont know how molina looked recently but if he still can perform, his awkward style should give eggington some trouble.

Eggington is not exactly difficult to figure out. Just an aggressive face first brawler.

Comment

If Molina is on his game, I favour him to win. Sometimes he just covers up and takes his pay cheque in recent years though. He’s on a bit of a winning streak at the moment plus it’s a Mexican vs a Brit and we all know how that’s turned out in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Yeah, he had a very close fight with Cheeseman. There’s good fights that could be made with Fowler, Fitzgerald and
                  Conway. Those lot should be fighting each other.

The only good level 154 fighter in the UK is Liam Smith. He smashed Eggington up without getting out of first gear. Just got robbed in Russia too. I’d like to see him try to stay at a good level and get some fights. He’s a bit underrated I think.
                  I’d like to see Eggington vs Welborn. A bit of a local derby and would be a war IMO.

Comment

Molina is the perfect case-in-point how delusional some boxers can be. He is way past whatever he was long ago and he thinks he is entering his prime. Absurd.

Comment

Working...
                    X