Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel: Jermall Charlo Has Never Faced Anyone Who Can Punch Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A draw against Hugo Centeno you’re not on Charlos level sorry.

Comment

Turns down 7 million to save a ass whooping from Andrade to fight this bum who got the same 6 pack as Andy Ruiz smh. Ducking Season is definitely in 2021 can’t blame 2020 covid. Tired of this bs now.

Comment

More garbage from Charlo no wonder people are tuning in to watch Jake Paul fight when this s*** is getting served

Comment

It would be so funny if Jermall gets KO'd! He should've jumped at the chance to fight David Benavidez! I respect that going from 160 to 168 is a tall task, but the reward is worth the risk! "Scared money don't make money!" MAN UP!

Comment

Jermall is 30, like Canelo.

Canelo fought Lara, Cotto, Mayweather, GGG.

Jermall fought....Trout. LOL.

Canelo will smash him if they even fight.

Jermall must face Canelo, GGG, Andrade if he wants to be a big name.

Comment

I remember years ago people would laugh at Jermell b/c he was the small Charlo, fought off the back foot, and boxed his way to discussions while big Charlo was supposed to be the big star and KO artist.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Jermall is 30, like Canelo.

Canelo fought Lara, Cotto, Mayweather, GGG.

Jermall fought....Trout. LOL.
                Canelo also fought Trout in a close fight even after getting the KD. Charlo stepped up big in his last fight against Derevyanchenko who most believe beat GGG. He definitely beat him up good. No, the resumes aren't the same but it's a PPV fight for sure. Charlo's got a tough chin. There will be a lot of give and take. I can't see KOs for either.

Comment

Why charlo fighting this guy? He should be fighting a known quality opponent at least pave his way into ass whooping courtesy of canelo

Comment

Working...
                  X