No announcement yet.

Michael Hunter withdrew from Hrgovic talks to fight on Triller instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hunter withdrew from Hrgovic talks to fight on Triller instead

The fight is a WBA heavyweight eliminator as well.

Is it still considered a duck? He is likely going to end up making significantly more money.

I’m disappointed in any fighter who turns down an eliminator. Fair enough if you feel you can make more money elsewhere but don’t go crying about a title shot when you’ve turned down an opportunity to earn one. Case and point: Dillian Whyte.

Comment

He is fighting a complete nobody cruiserweight. He said he was taking a different direction to a title fight. What he means is a longer route against easier opposition for less money.

Its a massive duck. Its the American way these days. All yank fighters do now is duck, take easy routes and clout chase while smack talking about fighters they have no intention of fighting

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’m disappointed in any fighter who turns down an eliminator.
        Disappointed is the right word. Hunter is still in an eliminator but it's a garbage fight.

And he managed to make REDEEMER look good so **** him.

Comment

Hunter was only going to get paid $363,999.60 for the Hrgovic fight.

Not sure what his Triller purse will be but if it's substantially higher can you really blame him for taking it instead?
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-12-2021, 03:16 PM.
          KillaCamNZ KillaCamNZ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Disappointed is the right word. Hunter is still in an eliminator but it's a garbage fight.

And he managed to make REDEEMER look good so **** him.
            Who’s he fighting instead?

Comment

I'm cool with fighters going somewhere else to get paid. You're getting your head knocked in, and your shelf life is limited - so your window for earning is small.

Make that bank for yourself instead of lining the Promoters pockets with more.

Comment

Mike Wilson who none of us has heard of I'm sure, yeah I respect Michael Hunter he is a guy you root for but NO this is a sh%t fight and yes it is a DUCK of Hrgrovic especially considering who he is fighting instead

If he is getting just as much if not MORE to fight this guy that Hrgrovic then OK but a win over Hrgrovic would've let to a even bigger fight and Payday. I win over this Wilson guy does absolutely NOTHING for him
                Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Who’s he fighting instead?
                  Mike Wilson.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Mike Wilson.......
                    I'm so happy he is fighting this nobody instead of the good match up with hrgovic. Thank you so much triller.

Comment

Working...
                    X