Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Juan Macias Montiel Card 6/19 Headed To Toyota Center In Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showcase fight... see you next year brothas.

Comment

Protecting Black Champions is at it again with this garbage fight.

Comment

Trash Fight and Card Overall but I think him and his brother Jermell do need to fight in Texas more I been saying this back when they use to fight at Barclays

Establish yourself in your hometown FIRST then you can go fight elsewhere and those Hometown fans will travel to see you in Las Vegas, Los Angeles or whatever

Derevyenchenko was a good step in the right Direction only to take a Major step BACK by fighting Munguia Left Overs BUT the good thing is that with this Backlash I think he will have to step up BIG for his next fight! Danny Jacobs is calling him out again no excuse not to make that fight NEXT!
        Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
          Benavides is willing, able, and waiting, and this dude takes another gimme fight. I'm shocked I tell you..... Where's TMT and Jab Jab Whimper, to defend this?
          TMT and Jab Jab only get outraged when Canelo does something.

For some reason they don't keep the same energy when it comes to Charlo and everybody else.

Comment

Another fight with a NOBODY. U can always count on the Charlos to CHALLENGE THEMSELVES LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Another fight with a NOBODY. U can always count on the Charlos to CHALLENGE THEMSELVES LOL.
              Jermell challenges himself plenty.

Jermall has baby nuts in comparison to his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Jermell challenges himself plenty.

Jermall has baby nuts in comparison to his brother.
                It size isn’t a significant difference. Both ARE PAST THEIR PRIME with NO BIG name on their resume

Comment

How many free tickets is PBC going to have to give away for this?

Comment

Another crap pbc main event mismatch for Charlo. Gotta stick to that Haymon/Pbc Andre Berto plan for Charlo and G.Davis - keep the overmatched weak-chinned hispanic fighters coming...gotta pad that ko record and protect that 0. God forbid if they face a top afro-american fighter who actually has boxing skills more than once every few years!

Comment

Jermall needs to step up his competition fight either Andrade, Benavidez or Eubanks Jr even. I'm still a fan but I'm not impressed with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X