Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..

10chars

Comment

fine i'll answer it seriously. usyk had not only the size but the style to beat canelo. not that he is better p4p but the combination of the two he beats canelo easily at cruiserweight. he was a pretty good mover and knew how to use his reach.

usyk at heavyweight so far i dont like, he seems slower though he hasnt put on really any more than 10 pounds max. he wont beat the top guys but can beat everyone outside the top 3-4 heavies

Comment

Do I think Canelo could beat the 2nd best Cruiserweight of all time? Hmm.... let me think long and hard about that.

Comment

Canelo would tear his shoulder muscle off the bond first punch that hits his shoulder and then break his jaw in 7 separate locations while giving permanent brain damage

Comment

I want him in with Usyk AND Beterbiev at the same time. Maybe with a celeb ref
            Skillz12 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              In a handicap match lol
              BodiesInFlight likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I still favor Canelo, he'd break Beterbiev's eye socket with one punch and take him out. before Usyk could even get close enough to land.

Comment

Talkin about usyk when is he coming back?

Comment

I don't see Canelo ever going to full CW. It's a 25 pound jump from LHW which is laughable in itself.

I can see him maxing out at LHW which is probably right for him as he gets into his 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post
                      Talkin about usyk when is he coming back?
                      Fighting Joe Joyce supposedly this summer. Not confirmed though.

Comment

Working...
                      X