Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, animals, you can't continue boxing with a broken cheekbone and eyesocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey, animals, you can't continue boxing with a broken cheekbone and eyesocket

    To the minority of idiots calling BJS a "quitter". You are idiots, that's it.

    EDIT: he's not a quitter, but he's a POS for criticizing other fighters who quit in the past https://www.boxingscene.com/saunders...nt-him--157519
    Last edited by _Maxi; 05-11-2021, 01:21 PM.

  • #2
    He's getting so much stick for the things he said when others retired with the same/similar injuries. He deserves everything he gets. Maybe he'll be more humble in future.

    Comment


    • #3
      Definitely not smart to fight with an injury like that...but it can be done, just ask Margarito.

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn't Margarito do it against Pacquiao?

        Comment


        • #5
          Saunders has a long history of being a vile pos. I'm sure a lot of the criticism he's getting now is because of that and is for the most part deserved. I have no sympathy for him.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 05-11-2021, 11:30 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
            Didn't Margarito do it against Pacquiao?
            And now he looks like the Toxic Avenger.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              To the minority of idiots calling BJS a "quitter". You are idiots, that's it.
              I think most people are calling him a quitter to mock him cos he is disliked.

              As your for your assumption, it is not true. Plenty of fighters have fought on with broken bones, including the orbital.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                To the minority of idiots calling BJS a "quitter". You are idiots, that's it.
                Why couldn't he

                He literally had another eye.

                His limbs were working
                He knew where he was

                Are you a ho too ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

                  I think most people are calling him a quitter to mock him cos he is disliked.

                  As your for your assumption, it is not true. Plenty of fighters have fought on with broken bones, including the orbital.
                  Broke orbital AND cheekbone too?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He's getting so much stick for the things he said when others retired with the same/similar injuries. He deserves everything he gets. Maybe he'll be more humble in future.
                    I saw many of his pranks and he seemed like a POS. However I'm judging him as a fighter. Do you have examples of what you say?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP