Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Maintains the Edge: BoxingScene Pound-For-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Maintains the Edge: BoxingScene Pound-For-Pound Update

There were a couple rounds on Saturday where Saul Alvarez looked at least annoyed with the style of Billy Joe Saunders. Alvarez still won most of the frames and then broke Saunders face, leaving the now dethroned WBO super middleweight titlist retired in the corner after eight rounds. With six wins over consensus top ten opponents across three weight classes in his last seven starts, there just isn't a very compelling argument for anyone else in the top spot at the moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid list. Although I would have Crawford at 3 and have spence at 4. But Spence opponents as of late have been much better so understood

Comment

1. Fury, 2. Canelo, 3. Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        1. Fury, 2. Canelo, 3. Crawford.
        Fury shouldn’t even be in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Fury shouldn’t even be in the top 3.
          He's the clear number 1 for me, but I could have went either way on Canelo and Crawford. Inoue is not in my top 50.

Comment

That's one down (BoxingScene).

All that's left is ESPN. If they still don't rate Canelo #1 and they STILL rate Crawford despite not fighting anyone...it exposes them.

Comment

Spence and Crawford should be kicked off the list until they fight each other

Comment

Estrada should be in the top 3...I dont see how Charlo is anywhere near the top 10...

Comment

He's the clear number 1 for me, but I could have went either way on Canelo and Crawford. Inoue is not in my top 50.
                  Now you’re being petty with that. Inoue is definitely in the top 10. His level of opposition and the manner in which he has beaten them warrants him his place there.

Comment

if Inoue is not in your top 50 and you have Fury p4p#1 this means you are a UFC fan that casually watches boxing twice a year. I suggest you do more research on the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X