Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What grade do you give Demetrius Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What grade do you give Demetrius Andrade?

Im sorry hes not that impressive to me.

his punches too wild and sloppy.

his footwork is abysmal. He even steps on his own feet at times.

If he can manage to win 1 round vs Canelo I'll be shocked.

my grade : C-

Eddie Hearn isn't promoting Andrade right...would be nice to see him fight other champions but what's he to do except keep winning???!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
      Eddie Hearn isn't promoting Andrade right...would be nice to see him fight other champions but what's he to do except keep winning???!!!...
      I don’t see why Andrade and GGG don’t fight

Both are champs, so it’s a unification, and neither have big fights lined up, nor fought in a meaningful one for a while, or ever in the case of Andrade.

if Andrade were to beat GGG, then I think it would be fine to start calling for the Canelo fight. The casual viewer would take notice.

if GGG were to beat a young undefeated tricky fighter like Andrade, it would show even at 39 he still has something left and it would make the trilogy more appealing. Even though many felt GGG never lost, the idea of a trilogy has lost steam due to GGG’s recent opponents and age but a good win could put that right.

for me it’s a perfect fight for both to get people interested in a Canelo fight after he beats Plant.

Comment

Skills. B+
        Resume. C/C-

Comment

Working...
        X