Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Decisions Nagy Aguilera With Bizarre Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Decisions Nagy Aguilera With Bizarre Ending

World ranked Cuban heavyweight contender Frank Sanchez (18-0, 13 KOs) defeated Nagy Aguilera (21-11, 14 KOs) by technical decision in the sixth round to retain his WBC Continental Americas title. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he tried to win the fight by dq. Nice try.

Comment

If boxing had an acting award, Nagy would take home that award with little competition although Redkech comes close but doesn't have the emotional delivery of Nagy.

Comment

Why was this mismatch on Canelo undercard
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

That acting job reminds of when soccer players pull a flop
          garfios garfios Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

That's embarrassing.

Comment

That was a clown show by Aguilera. What an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                Why was this mismatch on Canelo undercard
                Because all of the money was going to the main event, so we got to watch a couple tune ups.

We got lucky that Takayama was game to fight even though he'd been retired since 2016 (one fight in 2020) and took this fight on a months notice. They were clearly hoping for a highlight reel KO for Soto.

Oh, also Takayama was a career Minimumweight
                VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Because all of the money was going to the main event, so we got to watch a couple tune ups.

We got lucky that Takayama was game to fight even though he'd been retired since 2016 (one fight in 2020) and took this fight on a months notice. They were clearly hoping for a highlight reel KO for Soto.

Oh, also Takayama was a career Minimumweight
                  I’m even more eager to watch Soto fight Kyoguchi next. That fight won’t be hard to make. I favor Kyoguchi winning by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I’m even more eager to watch Soto fight Kyoguchi next. That fight won’t be hard to make. I favor Kyoguchi winning by TKO.
                    They'll be wise to keep Soto as far away as possible from Kyoguchi. Look how he was getting hit by combos by a near ancient Takayama

Comment

Working...
                    X