Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Fans Most Enjoy His Domination of Opponents or Tough Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd Fans Most Enjoy His Domination of Opponents or Tough Fights?

picture a blast from the past.

Floyd's next opponent was announced. Are your fingers crossed for Floyd to dominate this very good-great fighter or are you hoping to see Floyd win a tough fight?

What do you like better? Floyd-Marquez | Floyd-Alvarez vs Floyd-Cotto | Floyd-Maidana

Me personally I liked the domination of opponents. Floyd is that rare breed capable of schooling other great fighters.
    sicko sicko likes this.

This is what’s best in life. To crush your enemies, see them driven before, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Not exactly a fan but him comprehensively outboxing guys was what I found the most enjoyable. The way he neutralised fellow ATG’s like Canelo, Marquez and Pacquiao was pure genius, love him or hate him his ring IQ was phenomenal.
      GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        This is what’s best in life. To crush your enemies, see them driven before, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
        Genghis Floyd?

Comment

The skill set ring generalship and work ethic just a master of the art, when he was the richest prizefighter in history it was often said he trained like he was broke, you don't become great by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Wow this was funny.

Comment

I personally didn’t watch the Tenshin fight nor will I watch the Paul crap.

I did watch the McGregor match.

if Floyd comes back and fights a credible real opponent I will watch. Otherwise I will pass.

Comment

BOTH!

Mayweather Masterclasses was Entertaining as well, the Timing, Accuracy, Pull Counters but most importantly the HATE and the ENVY from people who so desperately wanted to see him get knocked out. I made A LOT of money from Family Members, Friends, Co-Works because of their "EMOTIONS" they would take the dumbest bets all because they HATED Mayweather

Some of the stuff he could do in that ring was actually INCREDIBLE especially when fans can put their little Feels/Emotions aside and appreciate the Skills! The man had Real Life Spiderman Reflexes

MLlX.gif
                giphy.gif
                tenor.gif?itemid=9734485.gif
                30d9a324dfb49cd314abb6909e36f949.gif

I'm a Boxing Fan though so I Understand WTF I'm watch and what he is trying to do in that ring. I never expected Casuals to ever Understand or Appreciate Mayweather's Skill they was so caught up in the Out The Ring Antics which was to get their Attention and to get them to tune in to hope to see him lose and well...IT WORKED!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sicko; 05-09-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  picture a blast from the past.

Floyd's next opponent was announced. Are your fingers crossed for Floyd to dominate this very good-great fighter or are you hoping to see Floyd win a tough fight?

What do you like better? Floyd-Marquez | Floyd-Alvarez vs Floyd-Cotto | Floyd-Maidana

Me personally I liked the domination of opponents. Floyd is that rare breed capable of schooling other great fighters.
                  My favorite Mayweather fight was with Corrales. Corrales, at the time was a BEAST.
                  I also thought his fight with Canelo was a big accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                  X