Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Blasts Saunders' Right Eye For TKO in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man bjs eye is horrific that thing is caved in about 2 inches brutal uppercut. Hope bjs can come back from this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Grow up man. You look and sound pathetic. How you even allowed yourself to press “post comment” after proof reading what you’d wrote is beyond me. The only one who reeks of estrogen is you.

btw, I wanted and thought Saunders could do it.
      canelo did great. Better man on the night. Brilliant, brilliant fighter, but I think even he would call you a straight up weirdo if you verbally projected this comment to him! This place has become a sewer full of idiotic trolls. Never laced em up and don’t have the first clue about how the “business” side of this sport ACTUALLY works.
      Yeah im sure you know how "the business works". self delusion and self projection at ITS FINEST. I'm "sorry" if me speaking the truth butt hurt your beta male ego.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

Yeah im sure you know how "the business works". self delusion and self projection at ITS FINEST. I'm "sorry" if me speaking the truth butt hurt your beta male ego.
        What’s you’re role in the sport? What’s you’re pro record? Who do you promote? Who do you manage? What do you know about boxing? Because I’ll give you my whole name and you can go look me up if you like? But I’m sure you’ll keep it moving and not have a respectable answer. Good try kiddo.

Comment

What’s you’re role in the sport? What’s you’re pro record? Who do you promote? Who do you manage? What do you know about boxing? Because I’ll give you my whole name and you can go look me up if you like? But I’m sure you’ll keep it moving and not have a respectable answer. Good try kiddo.
          You actually just said a whole lot of nothing. You pretended and insinuated having clout in boxing but in the end you offered nothing but empty words. You are a typical beta male with no conviction and no premise.

Comment

You actually just said a whole lot of nothing. You pretended and insinuated having clout in boxing but in the end you offered nothing but empty words. You are a typical beta male with no conviction and no premise.
            I asked you several questions! Do you have an occupation in this sport? I do. You don’t. So I clearly have just established I’m in a position to know far more about this industry then you could ever ever know. In fact you’ve proven you are a nobody. Keep it moving bad man.

Comment

You just got clowned. Next time don’t play yourself. So unless you can prove you play a role in this sport and have actually sat in a room and negotiated ANY fights don’t even keep talking because you look more and more silly don’t you?

cant even answer a question can you? Because you know I know the answer. So keep talking you little dirty Yankee bum.

Comment

Grow up man. You look and sound pathetic. How you even allowed yourself to press “post comment” after proof reading what you’d wrote is beyond me. The only one who reeks of estrogen is you.

btw, I wanted and thought Saunders could do it.
                canelo did great. Better man on the night. Brilliant, brilliant fighter, but I think even he would call you a straight up weirdo if you verbally projected this comment to him! This place has become a sewer full of idiotic trolls. Never laced em up and don’t have the first clue about how the “business” side of this sport ACTUALLY works.
                Ive been hitting them with this stuff for 20 yrs, most of this forum are children they see and comprehend very little of boxing they just fans into the hype.
                GucciGod likes this.

Comment

You just got clowned. Next time don’t play yourself. So unless you can prove you play a role in this sport and have actually sat in a room and negotiated ANY fights don’t even keep talking because you look more and more silly don’t you?

cant even answer a question can you? Because you know I know the answer. So keep talking you little dirty Yankee bum.
                  Beta male to the MAX.. did you literally just have an emotional breakdown in front of everyone in the forum? This behavior of yours is that of an angry woman. Embarrassing. I feel like you want to make yourself look like a man by pretending you are a heavy hitter in boxing but you just said words.. make us believe it..

Comment

Working...
                  X