Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Billy Joe be excommunicated by the traveller community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Billy Joe be excommunicated by the traveller community?

What happened to the 400 year line of fighting men?

Even Tyson Fury did not look happy with Billy Joe and did not accompany him to the hospital

BJS bought shame to the traveling community.

He isn't a traveller.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Even Tyson Fury did not look happy with Billy Joe and did not accompany him to the hospital

What does it even mean"traveler community"? I could've sworn Saunders wasn't even an actual Gypsy? I thought he was just a suburbanite skanger poser who jumped on bandwagon?

I've heard Saunders ancestry hasn't been real gypsies in like 500 yrs & theres nothing that separates him from any other UK citizen aside from lack of manners & basic hygene?

Comment

They should circumcise him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I am from Finland as you guys can see, and the way I see it, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders and these guys are fake gypsies. Why do I say that? Because here in Finland and in places like Hungary, we have people called Gypsies a.k.a Romani people (not to be confused with romanians) and they are originally from India so they are darker skintone and got dark hair etc. They arent pale white red haired irish dudes. (Nothing wrong with being irish or red haired)

Yeah the gypsy magic failed, as all magic does. The 400year line of no power fighting men. Fury's father went life and death in all his fights and knocked out no one.
          Last edited by FinlandsFinest; 05-09-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

"I'd rather die than lose" then quits on his stool. Oh Silly Billy Ho

Ths is what happens when you run your mouth without thinking. Fury will be the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Ths is what happens when you run your mouth without thinking. Fury will be the next.
              I am a Fury fan,but I would have to LMAO if he got Billy Joe'd(new phrase I coined)

Especially after Fury saying he'd quit if AJ last a few rds.

He'd have to move to Iceland or the north nort pole to avoid getting trolled eternally
              Last edited by kushking; 05-09-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Yup Billy ran his mouth a lot all right. I personally still don't believe the AJ-Fury fight is happening, its taking too long. But if it does, I see it as a 50-50 fight depending on how AJ and Fury decide to fight.

Its odd they have almost switched styles. If Fury goes in with the same kronk style he had against Wilder I believe AJ will stop him. If he chooses to bore everyone to tears I believe he will win a decision with those no power jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
                  I am from Finland as you guys can see, and the way I see it, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders and these guys are fake gypsies. Why do I say that? Because here in Finland and in places like Hungary, we have people called Gypsies a.k.a Romani people (not to be confused with romanians) and they are originally from India so they are darker skintone and got dark hair etc. They arent pale white red haired irish dudes. (Nothing wrong with being irish or red haired)

Yeah the gypsy magic failed, as all magic does, these people aint got no power. BJS and Tyson Fury. The 400year line of no power fighting men. Fury's father went life and death in all his fights and knocked out no one.
                  Fury is an Irish gypsy, Saunders is Romani.

At the end of the day, Tyson Fury is a special fighter and BJS isnt.

​​​​​​That was the first bit of adversity BJS encountered in a fight, and he quit on his stool.

Fury on the other hand, got up after getting decapitated against Wilder, and fought Wallin with one eye nearly hanging out.

Fury is cut from a different cloth, I suspect he may never talk to Saunders again.

Comment

I don’t usually bash fighters for quitting but it seemed BJS folder at the first sign of adversity

Comment

Working...
                    X