No announcement yet.

Time to ask the obvious question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to ask the obvious question

And I'm really only asking it because it seems like Canelo's power is reaching 'damaging opponent careers' levels.

Kovalev BJS and Smith were skiddish from early on and Canelo landed the bigger shots against all 3 of those guys. Kov took an awful KO. Smith took a beating and his arm was f.u.cked. BJS took a beating and his eye took damage.

GGG went from backing Canelo up all fight, and backing up every opponent every second of every round, to barely being able to hold the ring against Canelo. He may have taken some lasting damage from that 2nd fight as well.

It's obvious Canelo is a great fighter. It is almost as obvious that he is on some special PEDs. What should other fighters do about it? If you don't have a strong jab to keep him off of you, he is going to land his thudding shots.

Plant is getting the same treatment if they fight. Do people really think this new power is legit? I'm skeptical.

Canelo made your boy ggg fight like a puss for sure. lol ped, here we go again...

Comment

Not trying to troll here, being serious, when Canelo and Andy Ruiz were hitting the donut pad with power left hook and power right upper cut shot I was surprised that canelos punch made more noise, was harder, more explosive and was a deadlier shot. I think Canelo power is underated, like a James toney who can carry his pop to heavyweight just enough to keep dudes honest i.e. Holyfield. Canelo proved this at light heavyweight perhaps even stronger than lights out? I've always been a huge Canelo fan, get that stupid mug shot of Tyson fury out of here claiming to take over. What Canelo did to BJs is just about conceivable as what Manny p did to Margaritos face, except not after twelve rounds; it only took one punch.

Comment

Alvarez power is a strange thing

yeah he hits hard

but his ko % isn’t very high

You wouldn’t call him a ko artist either

he trains to break guys down and has 1PKO power

Comment

I’ve never heard of a steroid that gives you power and exceptional counter punching
          mrpain81 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            Canelo made your boy ggg fight like a puss for sure. lol ped, here we go again...
            I mean, I think you'd have to be an idiot to not think he was on something. He's been caught before, as we know. And now he is seemingly indestructible.

To what do you attribute his newfound power? Even carrying it all the way up to 175 pounds, and 168 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Alvarez power is a strange thing

yeah he hits hard

but his ko % isn’t very high

You wouldn’t call him a ko artist either

he trains to break guys down and has 1PKO power
              His increase in punching power, especially carrying it up in weight, is impressive if not hard to believe. Just pointing out the obvious....

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
                I’ve never heard of a steroid that gives you power and exceptional counter punching
                Never heard of a steroid that gives you power? lol

Comment

Canelo just enrolled in VADA testing for 3 straight fights in 5 months.

Just give the man his credit already. Stop being a phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
                    Not trying to troll here, being serious, when Canelo and Andy Ruiz were hitting the donut pad with power left hook and power right upper cut shot I was surprised that canelos punch made more noise, was harder, more explosive and was a deadlier shot. I think Canelo power is underated, like a James toney who can carry his pop to heavyweight just enough to keep dudes honest i.e. Holyfield. Canelo proved this at light heavyweight perhaps even stronger than lights out? I've always been a huge Canelo fan, get that stupid mug shot of Tyson fury out of here claiming to take over. What Canelo did to BJs is just about conceivable as what Manny p did to Margaritos face, except not after twelve rounds; it only took one punch.
                    As I said, he is a great fighter, regardless. But the increase in punching power has to be addressed at this point. It's getting hard to believe. He battered BJS and Smith, and was outpunching Kovalev power wise, at 175. Only guy to even somewhat back up GGG. It's curious....

Comment

Working...
                    X