Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Stops Billy Joe Saunders in Eight To Unify WBC, WBO, WBA Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You are not athletic enough to do this Billy, you are not Roy Jones jr.

Who ever had hope in this bum? Shame on you. petero , all your Euro-Bum's are getting taken-out one by one, the 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor is next!
    Alvarez likely lost every round but the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Cmon man you’re last statement is so stupid it’s not even funny.

bjs won 2-3 rds max no need to act like a ******ddd.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegonzo View Post

Yup, Canelo stated he knew Saunder would stay in his corner, he felt the orbital bone break. Wicked uppercut to the eyeball ouch
        He knew the socket was broke and bjs showed it too.

Comment

• Lies, lies and lies. Saunders did not win a round. He was never competitive. He lost that fight before the bell wrong. His body language was that of a scared fighter. Saunders quit because he knew he would have been koed. Canelo was breaking him down, sensing the end was near, started walking him down and beating him from pillar to post. Saunders is garbage, just all mouth and no teeth.
          TheWinners TheWinners likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Deal with it, cupcake.
            Keep my name out of your mouth, you tedious old guard dork high on the fumes of your own farts

Comment

• I was busting Sauders balls initially but I’ll give him credit. He’s tuff and he did rally in the middle of the fight and was looking good. I hope he’s not hurt too bad. He’s a good fighter.
              MisterDogbert2021 MisterDogbert2021 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Lies, lies and lies. Saunders did not win a round. He was never competitive. He lost that fight before the bell wrong. His body language was that of a scared fighter. Saunders quit because he knew he would have been koed. Canelo was breaking him down, sensing the end was near, started walking him down and beating him from pillar to post. Saunders is garbage, just all mouth and no teeth.
                You'd swear from the commentary he was doing so much damage. BJS landed about 2 meaningful punches the whole fight. That left hand after the clinch (don't remember which round) and a nice jab that gave the moron commentator who had bjs winning the fight a hard on. This was the guy that was supposed to give Canelo so many problems. Ya ok. I knew he wasn't coming out that corner. One uppercut of the many he landed was bound to get it done.
                mev1 mev1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
                    I really want to know what people see in charlo to make them think he does anything vs canelo dude is basic up and down no special effects.
                    Charlo has a good jab, good power, and does good body work. That would be a way better scrap than this was.

Comment

• I doubt Charlo takes the fight he calls out everyone and then they say ok and he ducks, different excuse each time. What if Canelo has not had his COVID jab yet, has Canelo done enough to deserve a Charlo shot does the day have a Y in it ......the guys an average fighter who has made ducking into an art form.

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post

Charlo has a good jab, good power, and does good body work. That would be a way better scrap than this was.
                      TheWinners TheWinners likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X