Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddy Reynoso: Canelo Will Come & Get Saunders; This Fight Is Gonna End By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddy Reynoso: Canelo Will Come & Get Saunders; This Fight Is Gonna End By Knockout

ARLINGTON, Texas - Eddy Reynoso promised that a bigger ring won't help Billy Joe Saunders on Saturday night. Canelo Alvarez's trainer predicted that the determined Mexican champion will knock out Saunders in their 12-round super middleweight title unification fight at AT&T Stadium. Saunders threatened to pull out of their fight early this week unless they fought in a ring bigger than the 20-foot-by-20-foot squared circle Reynoso expected them to use.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's boxing everything can happen. canelo could k.o saunders or vice versa.. but if it comes down to a decision then it becomes a business.. don't wonder why.. it happens a lot of times.. i hope it will ended in a k.o either of them will do.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

I'd be shocked if it didn't go the distance. I don't think there'll be any knockdowns. Canelo didn't knock down Callum Smith, and Saunders is better than Smith, with a decent chin.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
        It's boxing everything can happen. canelo could k.o saunders or vice versa.. but if it comes down to a decision then it becomes a business.. don't wonder why.. it happens a lot of times.. i hope it will ended in a k.o either of them will do.
        Nah. I think Canelo could ko BJS, but BJS could not ko canelo. I mean come on bro. Canelo has never been knocked down, and I never even saw him hurt or staggered, have you? One thing is for sure, Canelo has a rock sold chin. But he can be out boxed cause he's short in stature and has short arms, but he has good power. I think it will go the distance and I'm saying it will be .... a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post

Nah. I think Canelo could ko BJS, but BJS could not ko canelo. I mean come on bro. Canelo has never been knocked down, and I never even saw him hurt or staggered, have you? One thing is for sure, Canelo has a rock sold chin. But he can be out boxed cause he's short in stature and has short arms, but he has good power. I think it will go the distance and I'm saying it will be .... a draw.
          cmon man.. you can't compare fighters that hasn't been tested against canelo.. saunders could have something under his sleeves that we didn't know as well as he.. i'm not a saunder fan. i'm just telling you guys that it's boxing and anything can happen unexpectedly.. could've been an upset or just the same thing easy win for canelo.. we don't know.. time will tell.. and that's why i want this fight to end up in a k.o not in decision.. whoever it may be i don't care.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post

If I remember correctly, Canelo was hurt/staggered by Miguel Cottos brother. I think his name is Jose Cotto. But I'd have to go back and watch the fight again, I could be wrong. But I think he was hurt in that fight. Either way that was a light time ago and he is a totally different fighter today anyways.

Comment

I see Canelo ending it round 5

Comment

I don't think anyone gets stopped here. I think it will be similar to the Lara fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission2Uranus View Post

If I remember correctly, Canelo was hurt/staggered by Miguel Cottos brother. I think his name is Jose Cotto. But I'd have to go back and watch the fight again, I could be wrong. But I think he was hurt in that fight. Either way that was a light time ago and he is a totally different fighter today anyways.
                  Yes, Canelo was definitely buzzed in that one. I don't know how hurt he was, but a couple of more follow-up punches like that from Cotto might have changed the trajectory of the fight.

Comment

Fights going the distance

Comment

Working...
                    X