No announcement yet.

Agbeko vs Perez, DeMarco vs Alfaro For Oct. 31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agbeko vs Perez, DeMarco vs Alfaro For Oct. 31

BoxingScene.com has heard about about a doubleheader on Showtime for October 31. In the main event, IBF bantamweight champion Joseph Agbeko (27-1, 22KOs) would defend the title against mandatory Yonnhy Perez (19-0, 14KOs). Agbeko is returning from the biggest win of his career, a twelve round decision over Vic Darchinyan. Perez put himself in position for the shot with a TKO win over the rugged Silence Mabuza. [details]

If DeMarco can stay winning, I wanna see him in with Acosta sometime in the future. Even a fight with Antillon would be crazy.

Comment

deMarco is valeros mandatory,but valero and soto may fight next,,so keeping this guy busy is good,.especially against a hard puncher in alfaro(like valero) and ex champ...i'm not sure he can beat valero,but it's good to keep him busy

Comment

Sounds good make it happend!!!!!!

Comment

Demarco vs Prescott would be war!!!! Demarco wins by KO

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            deMarco is valeros mandatory,but valero and soto may fight next,,so keeping this guy busy is good,.especially against a hard puncher in alfaro(like valero) and ex champ...i'm not sure he can beat valero,but it's good to keep him busy
            Valero won't get a chance to beat DeMarco (although I think DeMarco kills him), cuz my boy Soto is gonna stomp that little Commie. I just wish he Humberto could stomp his little fat puppet master, Hugo Chavez, at the same time.

Comment

i thought de marco was suppose to be fighting valero next....

Comment

Working...
              X