Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: If It's Up To Me, I'll Fight Charlo-Castano Winner Next; That's My Number One Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: If It's Up To Me, I'll Fight Charlo-Castano Winner Next; That's My Number One Fight

Erislandy Lara's move to the middleweight division might not last long. Unless he is offered a high-profile fight for a substantial purse at the 160-pound limit, Lara likely will move back down to the junior middleweight division for his next fight. The 38-year-old Lara technically became a two-weight world champion Saturday night, when he knocked out huge underdog Thomas LaManna in the first round to win the then-vacant WBA world middleweight title at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Lara isn't moving as he used to in recent fights, charlo stops him if they go at it now

Comment

Lara should make some easy cash by calling Tim Tszyu out. They said they would offer Castano 10 million to come down under. Lara has a belt and Tszyu supposedly wants one. There's no chance it goes to a local judges robbery so why not pick up some dollars for an easy night's work.

Comment

I can't believe they let Erislandy Lara get away with fighting guys like R. Alvarez, G. Vendetti and T.Lamanna in sanctioned world title bouts. Shame on you, California State Athletic Commission!
        Last edited by BigFishYaBish; 05-05-2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I would like to see a rematch of Lara vs Ramon Alvarez at 160. Alvarez was drained in the first fight and his suit before the fight was too heavy so it affected him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFishYaBish View Post
            I can't believe they let Erislandy Lara get away with fighting guys like R. Alvarez, G. Vendetti and T.Lamanna in sanctioned world title bouts. Shame on you, California State Athletic Commission!
            yet they couldn’t even sanction GGG vs Munguia lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Lara should make some easy cash by calling Tim Tszyu out. They said they would offer Castano 10 million to come down under. Lara has a belt and Tszyu supposedly wants one. There's no chance it goes to a local judges robbery so why not pick up some dollars for an easy night's work.
              Tszyu too big and too strong. He’s the GGG of 154. He KO’ed Horn, a feat even Manny Pacquiao couldn’t do and even KO’ed Dennis Hogan faster than Jermall Charlo.

Comment

I would tolerate Jermall Charlo vs. Lara @ 160. I would rather Jermall face David Benavidez @ 168, but should he fight Lara, I won't be mad at him, but I wont be glad at him!

If Jermell beats Castano, and decides to fight Lara @ 160, I'd be cool with that!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

yet they couldn’t even sanction GGG vs Munguia lmao
                  I heard recent news about how that fight is still on the table for 2021. I think the fight will be more competitive now than it was a few years back.

Comment

Nobody wants to see this cowardly runner...he was already soundly beaten by the Mexicans Canelo and Molina. Go away you thug.

Comment

Working...
                    X