Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Surrenders To Authorities, Charged With Carjacking, Kidnapping, Killing Of Unborn Child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cohv92 View Post
    54767D3D-44C2-494E-A5EC-77078DD0AEDA.jpegAB887774-FB67-455B-9591-0B83CC13810F.jpeg

It was pretty much because of the pregnancy. She wanted her to have an abortion because he is “public figure” and it will tarnish his reputation plus the dumbass told her he didn’t have enough money to take care of another child.

Plus I think something sketchy is up with the family side of the wife (allegedly connections to the underground crime scene) so that maybe influenced too. His wife was friend with a ig influencer that got killed a few months back (called Pinky Curvy and she was part of a nasty gang called Farc.. ironically that same gang killed her for snitching) but if you go the wife ig page (i think it was closed) you could see that girl commenting in her post so they were good friends so that even adds more rumor that she is connected to the underground scene and Verdejo possible too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...cruz-dead/amp/
    Does having a kid by a different woman than your wife tarnish ones rep THAT much in PR to risk doing a murder? I'd assume being of Felix's success this would be easily hideable if one wanted to.

Or is having a kid with another woman when your wife is connected to organized crime sh^t just something you can't do at risk to your own life?

Definitely can't believe the no money angle he was trying to sell her. I wonder if he felt she was trying to manipulate him, for money or more attention/love, by having his kid for more control than she had. And he decided to nip that in the bud real quick?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Any theory on why he didn't wanna have a kid with her? He'd been with her forever, longer than his wife ffs. He already gots a kid with his wife. He could surely afford taking care of another kid by his side girl. I mean it's better to have 2 kids from 2 different girls than to kill one of the girls for being pregnant.

This seems like such a extreme & crazy reaction to something that coulda been easily dealt with by a guy in his position.

Or is there more being rumored about to this story than just the pregnancy for why she was murdered?
      have you ever heard of the Chris Watts case? Verdejo was looking for an "easy" way out to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy.

Comment

Stick a fork in Verdejo. He's done!

Comment

So option 1 was to man up, take care of the kid even if you wanted nothing to do with the Mom and continue a lucrative boxing career.
          Option 2 was commit a half assed murder and guarantee a life in prison or be put to death.
          I hope he gets the death penalty.

Comment

Why do Puerto Ricans have so many names? Felix verdejo Sanchez Ozuna kills Keishia Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz

Comment

Hopefully the prosecution seeks the death penalty

Comment

This is crazy. They are also looking at him for another body they brooms according to espn.

Why dude? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

All because it was Nakatani's baby....

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Why do Puerto Ricans have so many names? Felix verdejo Sanchez Ozuna kills Keishia Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz
                    I assume it's similar to Spanish naming culture, where you take your mothers surname as your middle name.

Comment

• That's beyond not wanting her to have his child. Twisted ****

Comment

Working...
                      X