Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Surrenders To Authorities, Charged With Carjacking, Kidnapping, Killing Of Unborn Child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nothing new a lot of Famous athletes have killed their girlfriend all because they didnt want her to have a kid, remember that football player who wanted his ex to get an abortion she refused and he sent someone to shoot herin the stomach to kill the child, the child ended up living but has brain damage from the mom dying while he was in the womb and no oxygen was coming in.

If Verdejo did this the guy is sick, im shocked though why do this? whats wrong with people are they that dumb you can never get away with it in this day in age.

Rest in piece to that woman and her unborn, this guy is a sick **** scumbag if he did it. burn hyou coward ****.
    Cohv92 Cohv92 likes this.

Comment

Damn they moved fast on this one

If he did it or had anything to do with it then ZERO Sympathy for him it was a young women with child murdered that is Awful

Comment

Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post

ummm maybe because verdejo confessed to his wife that he committed murder? I don’t think the wife had anything to do with this. She was not the person that went with him to the bridge. It’s probably a guy.
        If she got herself some kind of witness deal then maybe she wasn't arrested yet because of that. I still think that even if the wife was there that a male accomplice was there anyway because Verdejo would need a strong person to help him with the concrete blocks and the the body. Crazy thing is that they went to the bridge at 8:30 am like wtf.. during pure daylight in a highly transited bridge

Comment

Holy ****ing ****. Wow.

Comment

Absolute vile human being.....sounds mentally deranged and string him up
            markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

Smdh ...........................

Comment

This is wild. Tied shorty to a brick like the movies. Like this is insanely sad

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

The problem with that is they are drawing breathe still & the victims aren't. Death is a more just punishment imo because they'll still rot for several years & then get executed anyways. Someone with money like Verdejo especially can live a great life behind bars & potentially even get conjugal visits.
                  I absolutely agree. Anyone that commits pre-meditated murder should not be given even the slightest hope of having any chance of having any pleasure or future possibilities. Any piece of feces that kills should be taken out. The sooner he’s gone, the sooner justice is served. I have NO empathy for murderers. That’s the most vile crime a human can commit.
                  Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Burn in hell Felix.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

I absolutely agree. Anyone that commits pre-meditated murder should not be given even the slightest hope of having any chance of having any pleasure or future possibilities. Any piece of feces that kills should be taken out. The sooner he’s gone, the sooner justice is served. I have NO empathy for murderers. That’s the most vile crime a human can commit.
                      I myself don't think all murders are equal(in that not all deserve the death penalty depending on circumstances,as sometimes it's even debatable if it was self defense,but I wish we gave death sentences to pedos,but our society is sick & instead gives them slap on the wrist & in CA they even used bs gay agenda to legalize it under the guise of equality). But I agree none the less.

Comment

Working...
                      X