Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Arreola Landed Good Right in Second, I Was Too Overconfident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t worry about it champ....you adjusted well and proceeded to thoroughly outbox your opponent and looked great doing so

Comment

His resistance definitely looked questionable - we know his body is undergoing some changes and there is also the trainer change....I'm gonna give it some time, usually I'll give 3 fights for the trainer change to click in the ring.

But for me this is maybe more about Arreola. There was no way that he was not going to be ready for this fight - the two most notable Mexican descent HW's maybe ever....Ruiz got to the prize and Arreola ****ed off his chances. I'm sure he was happy for Ruiz but it had to get to him in some way.

So he had to be at his best, he could not get bombed out if he ever wanted to show his face as remind people why he was called 'The Nightmare'. His fans knew what was up that is why there were so many fights in the crowd - people thought he was going to get KOed easily, he wasn't going out like that
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-02-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Good fight , two Warriors but Ruiz won't beat the top guys. Parker already proved that and AJ number one was a lucky punch he didn't recover from. Still you know both guys come to fight and will deliver , no wrestling , holding or running.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          If wilder landed that right he would not have got up
          Yes, but only if Wilder could punch backing up or under pressure.

Comment

People are saying Andy didn't look good. Taste is subjective, but look at the guys listed in the top 10 or top 15?! He's definitely top 5. Unless you're telling me that Chisora, Dillian, Parker, Povietkin, Pulev are better than Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Nah, you were not overconfident.

You just didn't have your superpowers that came from snickers.

I shall supply you 278 boxes of snickers for your next fight and you'd be alright.
              Last edited by Gandhi; 05-03-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post

Yes, but only if Wilder could punch backing up or under pressure.
                He knocked out szipilka backing up. If arreola could land that, im sure wilder could

Comment

Working...
                X