Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: LaManna Said He Was Going To Knock Me Out; He Ran Right Into That Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: LaManna Said He Was Going To Knock Me Out; He Ran Right Into That Punch

Erislandy Lara made good on his promise to get rid of his opponent in four rounds or less. The 38-year-old Cuban southpaw didn't even need a full round to emphatically knock out Thomas 'Cornflake' LaManna in their Fox-televised middleweight contest Saturday evening from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. A left hand clipped New Jersey's LaManna on the ear, putting him down and prompting referee Thomas Taylor to immediately wave off the bout after just 1:20 of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A severe case of cereal abuse.

Comment

Step up your competition

Comment

It’s sad that no real or should be fighters call him out because they know how difficult it will be, in fact who has heard from Jarrett Hurd since he got beat the hell up, oh my bag his mom says he’s upstairs in his bedroom since he still at home and not trying to fight why bother he still has a bedroom!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          It’s sad that no real or should be fighters call him out because they know how difficult it will be, in fact who has heard from Jarrett Hurd since he got beat the hell up, oh my bag his mom says he’s upstairs in his bedroom since he still at home and not trying to fight why bother he still has a bedroom!
          His dad passed not too long ago.

Comment

In my opinion, Lara can beat Spence, the entire light middle, and middleweight division. He's an incredible boxer who needs to be more brazen in his self-marketing. Or he needs to hire a better promoter. It disgusts me how some of these amazing Cuban boxers were mismanaged as pros. Lara should be screaming the Charlos brothers name; he would smoke both, back to back. He would smoke Boo-Boo, he would smoke GGG at this point. If Spence goes up to 154, Lara would outbox him, and possibly KO him. Lara did his career such a massive disservice when he didn't sit down further on his punches vs Canelo. He could have been at the very top right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GLeon12 View Post
              In my opinion, Lara can beat Spence, the entire light middle, and middleweight division. He's an incredible boxer who needs to be more brazen in his self-marketing. Or he needs to hire a better promoter. It disgusts me how some of these amazing Cuban boxers were mismanaged as pros. Lara should be screaming the Charlos brothers name; he would smoke both, back to back. He would smoke Boo-Boo, he would smoke GGG at this point. If Spence goes up to 154, Lara would outbox him, and possibly KO him. Lara did his career such a massive disservice when he didn't sit down further on his punches vs Canelo. He could have been at the very top right now.
              Agreed!! Lara's skills can't be denied. Spence will only call out Canelo because he wants $$ to walk away for good.

Comment

Originally posted by GLeon12 View Post
                Lol he beats a journeyman and now he brags everyone.
                I think you forget that Lara is getting long in the tooth.

and if he sat on his punches further with canelo then he’d give canelo a more static target to pound the body. There’s a reason he didn’t sit on his punches

I remember when the reporter said mayweather did more than Lara did vs canelo. Lara was shocked.
                Fkn hilarious

Comment

Working...
                X