Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo Urged To Cooperate As Investigation Continues Regarding Disappearance Of Keishla Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effing coward should get the death penalty.

Comment

R.I.P to the young lady and condolences to her family. I have attended a couple of Verdejo's fights and I hope he wasnt involved but it certainly doesn't look good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        This is ending one of two ways. Verdejo in jail for life or he kills himself.
        You can’t be in jail for life.

Now, prison, yes.

It is rare to see someone in jail for over 365 days. It happens, you can find examples of it. But 9 times out of 10, you stay in jail for 365 days or less before transferring to a prison.

Comment

Felix could have just been another professional athlete with multiple baby mommas and an irresponsible out of wedlock baby. yeah that's inconvenient, embarrassing. it didn't have to go like this. so sad. he's going to get the chair.
          krazy_d3 and G G G like this.

Comment

I’m still in shock by all of this. I cannot believe this kid would throw his life away like this.

Comment

he's guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always knew he was absolute scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

lol. I lived the Jack Nicholson life like in The Departed, girls snorting yayo off this beautiful Essex sausage. A dash of yayo on a girls brown eye is gangsta too! Don’t be jealous youz still a virgin mate!
                You have averaged 24 posts a day since Dec 2018.

Comment

i know a 30 yr old lady out here in LA that's between jobs and moving back to PR. scared for her. the governor of PR declared it a state of emergency for violence against women. 16 women already disappeared this year.

Comment

No winners here. A young lady was sleeping with and got pregnant by a married man then supposedly went to tell him about it. It seems that her death was ordered or at least came as a result of this. Either way everyone and their families lives seem to be ruined now

Comment

From the looks of it Verdejo might not have killed her himself but it seems he was involved the Durango at his moms house is not a good sign and it's strange she disappeared the day after she confronted him about the pregnancy. Verdejo was a decent boxer but didn't have the grit or heart to make it as a top level professional now he just threw his life away completely for what he could've still been a trainer or involved somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X