Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux vs. David Zegarra Set For June 4 in Cuernavaca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux vs. David Zegarra Set For June 4 in Cuernavaca

This card, presented by La Queen and Mise-O-Jeu, will be marked by the return to the ring of three crowd favorites, David Lemieux (42-4, 35 KOs), Simon Kean (19-1-0, 18 KOs) and Erik Bazinyan (25-0, 19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a piece of **** card.

Comment

Lemieux's career post-Saunders has been a big missed opportunity and an absolute crime of poor promotion. Well, I guess there was the Stevens fight, which was awesome. He's such an entertaining fighter, it's a waste that we haven't seen him in with some other top or near-top guys. Yes, he is always going to struggle against elusive fighters, but so what.

Comment

It certainly looks like a stay busy fight for Lemieux. I'd like to see Edgar Berlango throw the gauntlet down to him within a few month's. If the fight landed in Canada it should test EB & tell us a lot more about him.

Comment

Easy KO's for Lemieux and The Grizzly, Holiday Inn seems a fitting locale for this card, though it's weird as **** that they are taking their Canucks down to Mexico to fight a couple Americans and a Peruvian
          Last edited by BigZ44; 04-29-2021, 02:17 AM.

Comment

There’s a 50-50 chance Lemieux pulls out. That seems to be his career recently.

Comment

Lemuuuuuuu will win. He's on clenelos punching bag list.

Comment

Lemieux! Le meilleur du monde!

Comment

Lemieux Vs Bek the Bully is a fight I’d watch

Comment

Lemeiux, the man who blew his shot at Canelo because he couldn't stay away from the refrigerator. Legend.

Comment

Working...
                    X