Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Rescheduled for June 19; Bektemir Melikuziev-Gabe Rosado Added To Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Rescheduled for June 19; Bektemir Melikuziev-Gabe Rosado Added To Show

Jaime Munguia has a new date with an old foe. The former junior middleweight titlist is back on course to face Poland's Maciej Sulecki, who accepted terms for the rescheduled affair. The bout will headline a June 19 DAZN telecast, airing live from Don Haskins Center on the campus of The University of Texas at El Paso.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tough fight for Gabe. Was hoping he’d get a rematch with Jacobs, although the fight wasn’t great, I had Rosado winning and felt he was unlucky not to get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Tough fight for Gabe. Was hoping he’d get a rematch with Jacobs, although the fight wasn’t great, I had Rosado winning and felt he was unlucky not to get the decision.
      Man, NO one wants to see that rematch again lol. It was such a bad fight and Jacobs didn't seem interested at all. I don't think it is a coincidence that he may have gotten back with Rozier after that performance.

But this is definitely a tough fight for Rosado. I was hoping Rosado would fight Berlanga but Bek The Bully is a problem. Fair play to him as always though.

Comment

Tough fight for Gabe this is why he's a fan favorite! Wish he would've gotten the decision against Danny he deserved it . Anyone else excited to see Blair Cobbs again ? I am lol

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Man, NO one wants to see that rematch again lol. It was such a bad fight and Jacobs didn't seem interested at all. I don't think it is a coincidence that he may have gotten back with Rozier after that performance.

But this is definitely a tough fight for Rosado. I was hoping Rosado would fight Berlanga but Bek The Bully is a problem. Fair play to him as always though.
          It was a bad fight but a W would have been huge for Gabe’s career. I’ve always liked Rosado cause he literally will fight anyone. Hard see him upsetting Bek though, looks a very talented prospect who I expect to be fighting for titles in the near future.
          KTFOKING KTFOKING likes this.

Comment

Bek is way too big for Gabe. That's a KO.

Comment

Is "Bek the Bully" fighting Rosado @ 168 or 175?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Is "Bek the Bully" fighting Rosado @ 168 or 175?
                It says in the article it's for a regional title at 168 lol

Comment

Mungia could be fighting for a belt vs Andrade instead is fighting a pillow fisted euro bum in a nothing fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X