Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Saunders is Not Mayweather - It's That Simple!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah because BJS have a better chance of winning by a more convincingly outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
      I agree with reynoso, it will be a difficult fight with Saunders tricky southpaw stance and thinking boxing ability but canelo has so much experience, confidence , residual fitness and strength he will be relaxed enough to be patient, find the gaps his experience warrants and break the guy down.. yes it’s really that simple ...canelo has the better team and lives the life , Saunders on the hand will find out his previous undisciplined lifestyle will catch up with him
      Literally summed it all up. Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Queer Street is nothing to do with *******uality or the word queer in the context of gayness

Read up the historical context of the word regarding people in a moment of trouble

I’m not surprise you don’t know because the level of intellect on this form is extremely low.
        Speaking of low intellects... *Forum. *Surprised.

Comment

Today's nel o would beat that version of Floyd anyway. Today's nel o is not yesteryears nelo

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            I don’t even know what type of fight to welcome or expect from Canelo in this fight.

im curious..

i expect Canelo to start slow in the early feel out rounds. At the same time it would be nice if Canelo just pressed the gas from the get-go
            Saunders is going to be on the back foot being pressured and countered from the start, he'll slow and start taking a beating by round 5/6.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Canelo and brutal beating can`t be in the same sentence.
              Guess you haven't watched Canelo at all.

Comment

I watch Kovalev throw a ton of baby jabs against CAnelo and pick up a few rounds just off that, Jacobs the same......he doesn't need to be Mayweather.

Comment

Reynoso isn't wrong. I think it really is that simple. I don't think BJS will be able to live with what Canelo brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Speaking of low intellects... *Forum. *Surprised.
                    Ha true. Well I was using speech typing because I was too busy to type and it never understands my accent well.

My intellect is very much in tact.

Comment

Originally posted by Serch View Post

Guess you haven't watched Canelo at all.
                      Man, Canelo barely wins when he faces anybody that can fight. name Lara, Cotto, GGG.

Brutal beating, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X