Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have GIFS of Roy Jones Jr. getting dominated and humiliated by Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Roy jones ****ting himself

Comment

[/QUOTE]Nah, we talked his non drinkin ass into coppin some of his pops' liquor last nite in our drunk thread. He had a lil drink, couldn't handle it, then ate the lemon. Fun times Ex. [/QUOTE]

I might have to have some bubbly or sumtin soon...

Even this guy's enjoying it...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
          Tarver did that in 2 rounds against a slightly past it Jones, why couldn't Calzaghe do it?

Comment

Comment

Nah, we talked his non drinkin ass into coppin some of his pops' liquor last nite in our drunk thread. He had a lil drink, couldn't handle it, then ate the lemon. Fun times Ex. [/QUOTE]

I might have to have some bubbly or sumtin soon...

Even this guy's enjoying it...

[/QUOTE]

Obama only drinks on camera. He is a very boring man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Either that or they just dunno wtf they doin. I got my certain spots where I know I can **** wit it or not. I been ready to riot at some spots payin $8 for a wackass, improper Long Island.

I'm the opposite. I gotta stick to the drank. Can't trust nobody anymore, and I gotta stay sharp for business. I just can't function when I'm blazed. I can still drink a ton, but I don't need to. Like I said, I'm past prime homey.

i feel u on that. there is one spot i go to cause i know they do it right but it cost 12 bucks instead of 8. but i dont mine cause like i said they do it right. i think im gone try and get the recipe and experiment at home a little bit. make my own version of the long island

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Tarver did that in 2 rounds against a slightly past it Jones, why couldn't Calzaghe do it?
                    Because he felt sorry for him

Comment

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
                      Because he felt sorry for him
                      Calzaghe punished Roy all night long.

Comment

Working...
                      X