Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have GIFS of Roy Jones Jr. getting dominated and humiliated by Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    that goose goes down smooth dont it. but not as smooth patron, that **** goes down like water
    Patron is the ultimate pantie dropper Shadow. They ain't even gotta be drunk homey. Just a sip puts em in the mood. Goose is for me, but when I break out the Silver it's cuz I ain't alone. No point keepin it to yourself when it's golden to set the mode.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Sounds like sumthin you could use for cookin recipes. I'm known to add a dash of liquor to certain cuisines. Too bad this is beer. But it sounds tight. Luv malt.
      Dont Worry G i'll save one for you....

But its a casual beer really nothing to strong at all gives you a nice mellow buzz...

Comment

i used to mostly be a liquor now, now i dont really go out of my way to get a bottle

id much rather enjoy some icy cold brews

also, ive read somewhere that guinness has less calories and carbs than heineken

i need to verify this, it doesnt sound right

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
          i used to mostly be a liquor now, now i dont really go out of my way to get a bottle

also, ive read somewhere that guinness has less calories and carbs than heineken

No way. Guiness is like an ensure. Very thick.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Patron is the ultimate pantie dropper Shadow. They ain't even gotta be drunk homey. Just a sip puts em in the mood. Goose is for me, but when I break out the Silver it's cuz I ain't alone. No point keepin it to yourself when it's golden to set the mode.
            patron is so strong all u hav to do is smell the bottom of the cork. but i dont drink it as much as i want to cause of the price but the goose aint that expensive and it gets the job done eveytime. when i hit the club my drink of choice is a long island ice tea

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Dont Worry G i'll save one for you....

But its a casual beer really nothing to strong at all gives you a nice mellow buzz...
              I'm all about that Gully. I just over indulge on less potent beers when I wanna get really lit. I don't need a lot anymore, so I rarely buy truly good quality, strong beers. Just my cheap ****. I'm gettin old.

Comment

studies claim that guinness can be beneficial to the heart. Researchers found that antioxidant compounds in guinness, similar to those found in certain fruits and vegetables, are responsible for health benefits because they slow down the deposit of harmful cholesterol on the artery walls.
                i love maaai guinness.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFelice View Post
                  Calzaghe is so pathetic he has 9 world champions on his resume.
                  Roy Jones >>>>>> Calzaghe. That ***** had to wait till it meant nothing to beat him just to have a chance. And he gets dropped HAHAHAHAHAA Pathetic boy. Tarver and Johnson beat a prime Jones by KO. So Tarver and Johnson also >>> the Zaghe.
                  Marciano rings any bells? Go ahead make a movie, put him in a ****ing wax museum in London. We all know what's the deal with this Calzaghe guy. His support base are 99% white supremacists (which is a ridiculous thought btw) and the other 1% are the ones who don't know boxrec, Sven Otke and Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post

I'ma look up that chart later.

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    patron is so strong all u hav to do is smell the bottom of the cork. but i dont drink it as much as i want to cause of the price but the goose aint that expensive and it gets the job done eveytime. when i hit the club my drink of choice is a long island ice tea
                    Petron is only for occasions. I had to break it out Friday nite, along wit some Washington apples homey. Still got more of that **** left. And I luv Long Islands, but they gotta be made right. I notice some places don't follow the same protocol to mix it. I hate when it's too sweet.

Comment

Damn alcholics...

I don't drink

Comment

Working...
                      X